Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BenitoElCabron View Post
    but stats are money flavio, with the trillions of tolerance, you can buy trillions of buildings, and at the end its still the 1st place.

for me you must eliminate for total the stats system, and for a certain respect you can buy buildings, like 1000 resp means 10 buildings and 1 million resp, means 1000 buildings, something like that, so you avoid the huge stats and tolerance is only for levels and hunters,

and of course your idea in combination is good but i would not let count the stats in the round , 4 stats 1 resp, would be same, the make fast 25million resp anyways and buy buildings, maybe you should even make it 400 stats are 1 resp. or 4000 stats are 1 resp. and in the end it doesnt even count, hunters will have fun and robbers will have fun too, maybe with some other combination its the perfect thing,
    Benito u didnt understood i said in my topic that stats will not give any respect. Also buildings or hookers will not give u bonus according on how much stats u have but yes how much money u have and which are the level u are. Basically stats mean nothing only worth to have power to rob nothing morr...

Quote Originally Posted by LaptopGangster View Post
    I did read the entire idea... I think the best idea would be remove stats at all for single/ga assaults. Killers could play for top 1 kill earning 0 stats from the assaults (just kills on the profile). For GA assault you could earn points (as it is right now). Robbers could rob for top 1 and earn stats only by robbing and doing trainings. The simpliest way to make true one account system.

As long theres stats/points earned from hunt = it's transferable. Remove stats from single assaults (there's already points for gang assaults) = nothing to transfer. Problem solved.
    Man i dont understand why stats earn by atacks should be removed if my idea consists that stats give 0 respect. Hookers plus buildings will be achieved according to your level. So it doesnt really matter if u have 100kk stats or 1kk the game will be about how u manage ur money will be more strategic.

I would like to invite mr memox and the planning team into this discussion. Because nowadays its harder to transfer stats but its only impossible for those who dont have a team. So if u guys wanna make a true single acc game lets start in here.

flavio i understand you,

i just said that stats are money, maybe i havent read perfectly your post, because my english sux everytime more

but we have same idea wth different explication

Quote Originally Posted by F92 View Post
    Man i dont understand why stats earn by atacks should be removed if my idea consists that stats give 0 respect. Hookers plus buildings will be achieved according to your level. So it doesnt really matter if u have 100kk stats or 1kk the game will be about how u manage ur money will be more strategic.
    Point is, i could start robbing Moto Gang sooner than you would ... You can still take advantage in this game if you have alot of friends.

Quote Originally Posted by LaptopGangster View Post
    Point is, i could start robbing Moto Gang sooner than you would ... You can still take advantage in this game if you have alot of friends.
    I said you can achieve stats to gg roberies or solo roberies simply by doing roberies and using trainings...

Quote Originally Posted by F92 View Post
    I said you can achieve stats to gg roberies or solo roberies simply by doing roberies and using trainings...
    I agree bro, i think the same way .. also if i can earn stats on 1x1, ill raise my acc fater and "my team" too, so we could start moto gang robberies as soon as possible and go for it ... in that case if stats makes no difference during the game (since buildings, hookers depends on the levels also its production) it still does make a big difference at the kicking in at the start of the round.. i would be still able to help out my friends with stats.. So as i have said, just remove stats at all earned from 1x1 assaults would do the job just fine for the one true account system. those who play for top kills, would earn +1 kill on their profile (as usuall) and 0 stats increase in their accounts.

And as you have said, drugs/hookers buildings and it's production numbers would increase with compeleting the levels (or did i misunderstood something at this point?) so why need stats? for robs only?

next round what need to be changed is the formula of the hookers this is so stupid and you memox only lost money with this stupid ideia !
    i mean how have more hookers win? where is the strategy with invest money?
    all people SEE THE RESPECT of the top
    All people can now see who win easy ...
    dont have the suspense from who will win you ****ing kill the game with this formula of hookers SO STUPID ! you make changes when the game no need to be changed !
    for next round i suggest that you must put the hookers formula like the last rounds ! and the money like the last rounds also i mean 2 milions is 200 respect 1 milion 100 respect always be like that DONT NEED TO CHANGE IT !

the game have fun to have suspense from who will win how much respect he will take from invest suspense is the game ! strategy is not have hookers and see who will win = who have more stats thats so stupid ! no one like this ****ing ideia you bring ! and no one like the formula of money changed this is not accpteable ! this is stupid the game are nice with aquarius and raves with name AND 1 HIT 6 HOURS and action POINTS till day 1 Like next round will be !
    if you put the old money formula and hooker formula the round will be amazing

after you can some more things :
    in online section put levels and Character to be more easy to find some friend or enemy online !
    and also in fight rave club 10k 20k 30k 40k 50k is not fixed last day i make a test ! and i see that robbers and people noob can enter in rave when we must enter only if we have 50% stats you must fix it !
    and alsto put more raves like
    50k60
    70k 80k
    90k 100k
    till 300k will be fine !

i think i dont need to say moe nothing you say to feedback i feedback with my bad english I REALLY WANT THIS HOOKERS FORMULA CHANGE THIS IS PATETIC AND only lost money

by the way classic version is the biigest stupid thing you make you make what 100 dollars in classic ?

why you dont CARE ABOUT THE REAL THE CRIMS

AND PUT THE WINNERS LIKE OLD TIMES ?

1- 500$ or credtis
    2- 200$ or credtis
    3-100$ ?
    invest in a good game and dont care about the old players
    they just only cry YOU NEED Young people to make the game nice we are in 2015 dont be idiot !
    the game are amazing ! 1 TRUE ACCOUNT EVREYONE CAN HAVE CHANCE TO WIN THAT YOU MUST CARE !

WITH ACTION POINTS GANG ATTACK GIVE POINTS AND 1 HIT AT SAME ID THE CRIMS I THINK IS POSSIBLE TO DO THAT !

Regards BuH

dont care about old players? wtf are u talking about? Are u a kid? players? for the dev we are not only players, old or new it doesnt mind... we are his costummers ofc he must find a way to get us satisfied.

Even if stats give 0 respect there would be ways to transfer money. Even a slight chance of for example transferring drugs at the drug dealer would be worth it. So I agree with Benito to some extent that changing the respect from stats won't be the final solution.

Removing stats requirements for levels would be easy ofc and regarding stats required to purchase buildings could be remade. For example, the price for an extra building could increase in the same way hooker prices increase. That would make money the limiting factor instead of stats.

I don't want TC to be a game where you play totally alone, there should be benefits of teaming up together beyond doing GA and gang robs.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center