Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thumbs up BeTa Round 77 RestarT !! rave system !!!!Hp !!

there Was abugg Last night http://beta.thecrims.com/ on the site when the round started....

at First site was keep down evrey 30 second at the first hour ...

than at become working agine ... but after that when we go making hunt lets say u found some one in rave higer than you ....

so u goto Hospital and u click Plastic surgery than u run from him... well this option last night was not working ....

of u find some in rave he hit you or u hit him ! and this option fixed today... at morning .. so about 3days crims was carushed thats not fair for the players whos got low speed net ... and for the robbers..... Thats very good reaosn to restart this Round and all agree with me ....

and about rave system .. ithink this rave system is really bad if u gonn make it like this make it like the old days. ...
    limted raves.. raves 5k resepct than 5*25 than 25-50 than 50-150 than 150-300 than 300-600-than 600to-2mil+

this rave system was the best u make ... but u make it closed raves ... and no limted raves ... thats kind sux if u ask me ...

hoopfuly our great admin replay ty ...
    Last edited by FCK; 03-17-2015 at 06:11 PM.

You are talking about beta version. No restart will be performed because of some errors. Beta does exists for a purpose of finding and fixing such errors.

yes and iam talking about the rave system too ... thats will be in the new round of real tc when it started.. thats system is realy bad as isaid ..if u gonn make it like this make it like the old days. ...
    limted raves.. raves 5k resepct than 5*25 than 25-50 than 50-150 than 150-300 than 300-600-than 600to-2mil+

i cannot execute single robberies..
    i clicked at the bottom, and nothing happened.

please check

What browser are you using? I've updated the robbery section quite a bit so you need a somewhat modern browser.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Memox this was report some days ago:
    http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...913#post242913

and still the same... this new system not work in modern browser.

Single robberies going on Chrome. It dont work on IE and Firefox.

Quote Originally Posted by Szajba View Post
    Single robberies going on Chrome. It dont work on IE and Firefox.
    Great, I will look into that!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center