Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

you can hide in your own rave, i havent been atacked for month now, only in 1st day because i dont had the money to buy a pub/rave, but you can hide and its simple, so you cant get hunted,

and for the hunters, they cant get into raves, OMG :v who cares, i always hated stats :v i love the money

Quote Originally Posted by BenitoElCabron View Post
    you can hide in your own rave, i havent been atacked for month now, only in 1st day because i dont had the money to buy a pub/rave, but you can hide and its simple, so you cant get hunted,

and for the hunters, they cant get into raves, OMG :v who cares, i always hated stats :v i love the money
    Hi Benito what are you talking about?

i am talking about that always big complains here, always and endless discussions. now we have something to avoid the huge stats and a better gameplay for little players without friends ( like me ), now the hunters complain because the respect is to high because of hookers or donations, i said who cares, because i cant get hunted, i am invisible , now they want to change the max min resp in raves because they dont find players in pubs, thats why memox made the fight pubs,

why we cant have 3 or more playing styles in 1 game? i dont want recieve any assault, because i am so **** slow player. why i cant play for my little fun? i want to make 2 or 3 single robs a day, invest my poor money i make from buildings and hookers and see what happens with 10 min a day at end of the round.
    if i woulld like to have fun with gang, i would search, but sincerly i dont find any reason, my friends dont have time

i always hated to join any other gang or other team except my old friends from round 7 to 9 , the rest wasnt so funny ( except gafcio ) this doesnt mean i cant play with team, sincerly i dont want, since then i try to get a playstyle for my own.

i was top 11 and top 21 playing alone without any help, and i am sure one day i caan reach something higher if i still want to play and finally i buy a new smartphone because without and a worker like me is imposible to make something

but to come to a end.

dont change always what is new, think in different players, different styles , the game is not only 50 players, a lot dont find the way to forum or dont want to post something, they just play few rounds and leave and some stay here for the rest of the life

sorry for off topic in some points, but for hunters is good this item and i would let them buy without limit, so nobody come here to cry until the raves are empty
    and sorryx again for my shit english ,

benito :v

Please implement this feature as fast as possible because my rage-level about the gangpoints has come to a fu**** unreachable level. Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by F92 View Post
    Lets Imagine that when we buy hookers, factories or when we donate money to our gang the respect is not added automatically.

You could creat a space in the game wich shows the respect that we have won by donating to gg or buying shits and in that place a button to update our respect could be created, and everytime we update it the respect should be added.... if we dont update we can save that respect to add only in the end
    An interesting suggestion but it will require much more development than making an item. Another option is to make gang donations worth just as much respect as money. I'm open for suggestions!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Introduce this feature ASAP, best would be even today, but I know you have to configure the files and so on ... Just bring it In-Game because i can't do anything, I have 20k gang points and now I am not even able to hit 15-20k lower guys as I lose everything.
    Or remove the gang points from my Account ID:#17119030 , just make something against that problem. Another point is, if you invent something to gain Respect, than also introduce something to decrease this Respect, because you are not able to recreate your account to a Fighter if you can't decrease your Respect. With best wishes, David

just let it as it is, the good hunters dont come here to complain, i think its good for now, who cares about 20k resp ? we always were talking about millions of stats, what is the problem now with 20k? finally there is some nice change to avoid this hunting for all! and again ? who cares about hunters ? is there some good change for businessman this round ? nop, there is never a good change, its getting worst every round , since this profession is availible you must make inteligence stats for nothing, in game you need 5 k for production and to level you need millions of k . is anyone of us complaing here ? , we have only some extra production but in fact we lose millions of resp because we cant hunt or cant rob! and we must invest in useless inteligence then in good tolerance, you always do something for hunt hunt hunt, why dont do something for money ? you even cut the way to make good invest and good trainings ? now we must use our poor money to upgrade our gang because we lose 100% on trainings! do i remember well you wanted to change this gang style, posible to win for lone players ? you contradict in all every 2 weeks

better go invest money on market and hope for better prices and stop complaining here because you cant hunt, i see top killers with thousands of kills ? do they come here ? noooo, because everything is fine

but in fact put this item better earlier then later, anyother good change for the rest

Benito

If the item will be available to buy and if we can use it anytime we want, it will be cool... but if its going to be like a rare item its completely useless that way...

Maybe add an option before you donate the money ( ) you want to get the respect from this donation ( ) you dont want to get the respect from this donation.

PPL who plays for respect and money will choose the first option , and the hunters who just want a casual robbery money ( and sometimes the gg leader only invites you if you donate ) can get his money for buying stats after milk , and donate a little bit to the gg.

Quote Originally Posted by KingKillerKong View Post
    Maybe add an option before you donate the money ( ) you want to get the respect from this donation ( ) you dont want to get the respect from this donation.

PPL who plays for respect and money will choose the first option , and the hunters who just want a casual robbery money ( and sometimes the gg leader only invites you if you donate ) can get his money for buying stats after milk , and donate a little bit to the gg.
    Yes, I think that could be quite fair.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center