Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default New item suggestion for round 75 - Hide gang and inventory points

Hi guys,

I've received several requests to reset stats because people find it harder to hunt after donating a lot of money to their gang. I do see the problem and would like to offer a possible and temporary solution. A new item could be created that will hide the respect from gang and inventory points for a certain amount of time. It would be a hunting item which you will have to buy and the price should probably depend on your gang and inventory points - the more respect you want to hide the more it will cost.

This item could be created an implemented already this round.

What do you think about that?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

I like the idea.

Awkward this is. My opinion about turning TC into browser FPS is well known. If there is something what is reducing the effect of FPS game then in my opinion it shouldn't be touched.
    Last edited by Nizari; 12-18-2014 at 05:00 AM.

Lets Imagine that when we buy hookers, factories or when we donate money to our gang the respect is not added automatically.

You could creat a space in the game wich shows the respect that we have won by donating to gg or buying shits and in that place a button to update our respect could be created, and everytime we update it the respect should be added.... if we dont update we can save that respect to add only in the end
    Last edited by F92; 12-18-2014 at 04:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by F92 View Post
    Lets Imagine that when we buy hookers, factories or when we donate money to our gang the respect is not added automatically.

You could creat a space in the game wich shows the respect that we have won by donating to gg or buying shits and in that place a button to update our respect could be created, and everytime we update it the respect should be added.... if we dont update we can save that respect to add only in the end

I dont know if i understand right, when we donate the respect goes up and we have the problem to enter in a bar and get killed by low respect but more stronger guys.

I like tF92 idea, i think is more fair.

you can hide in your own rave, i havent been atacked for month now, only in 1st day because i dont had the money to buy a pub/rave, but you can hide and its simple, so you cant get hunted,

and for the hunters, they cant get into raves, OMG :v who cares, i always hated stats :v i love the money

If the item will be available to buy and if we can use it anytime we want, it will be cool... but if its going to be like a rare item its completely useless that way...

Quote Originally Posted by F92 View Post

An interesting suggestion but it will require much more development than making an item. Another option is to make gang donations worth just as much respect as money. I'm open for suggestions!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Introduce this feature ASAP, best would be even today, but I know you have to configure the files and so on ... Just bring it In-Game because i can't do anything, I have 20k gang points and now I am not even able to hit 15-20k lower guys as I lose everything.
    Or remove the gang points from my Account ID:#17119030 , just make something against that problem. Another point is, if you invent something to gain Respect, than also introduce something to decrease this Respect, because you are not able to recreate your account to a Fighter if you can't decrease your Respect. With best wishes, David

Quote Originally Posted by Nizari View Post
    Awkward this is. My opinion about turning TC into browser FPS is well known. Is there is something what is reducing the effect of FPS game then in my opinion it shouldn't be touched.
    Actually Hunting is the most funny thing to do!