Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LaptopGangster View Post
    okay, so my round ends now. I took 10 rabbits... i raise them all with feds, buy mean machine, keep doing msm till i have nomex plated armour and then i have 10 rabbits ready for AC. I took 10 rabbits today. I accepted robbery with 6 out of 10 and robbery has been completed. Auto-rob on. Enjoy the round all of you, best of luck.
    What do you mean "auto-rob on"? That feature isn't active.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by ZIKI View Post
    Some changes need to be done here. As i see we have three option

1) Tranings
    2) 999 stats at hospital
    3) Cover back

There is still bug at raves /enter, invisible rabits. Bug on multis , one rabits is always writen twice. Still bug , when u enter gang it always scroll donw on bottom, its pretty anoying ... And i forgot something ADD DRUGZ REFILSS?!?!?!?!?
    When you find bugs please report them to the support center and not here. Please include ID and time information when they occurred so that I have a chance to see what happened.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by HitmanAl View Post
    plz memox bring old robbery system. this way is soo slow .. plz back and remove this green shit from robbery no needed
    Why do you mean it is slower? The green bar isnt updating automatically, it is just statically displayed.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

My hookers produce more cash on gangster than on pimp ?!? Total cash they earn $38,840,518, cash i recive every day $42,359,354. Is this a bug or no ? On pimp they earnd in same formula like on gangster(i recived more cash than i should) but i thought , ok , its pimp it should be like this. Then suddenly after i did milk my pimp acc and put stats back on they started to give money eqauly , so production and earnings was the same.Now when i did change proffesion to gangster they give more cash again. I hope u understand why i'm trying to ask here , cuz now i have to spend 40 credits for change proffesion and i dont know if is there a bug in proffesions. Please for fast reply crew
    Please make a proper bug report about this so I that I can investigate it. Include account details. Thanks!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Hello everyone,

Memox, which the calculation formula for this bribery be so high?

I do not understand how you can be so high as to be impossible to pay for that price with a pretty little respect.

Please explain to me or at least download some of this.

Follow an example:

I have money on hand to 5kk and 2100 of respect, made this sum follows the full respect of: 2600

I would say that bribery should be around 5kk to 6.2kk

And notice how much it takes to it at the time: The bribe shouldnt be between $ 7,532,603 and $ 11,135,557

Unfortunately this does not make any sense.

PS: I said no exact numbers, just tried to let them just so that everyone understands better!

Regards,

SoberanO

ZIKI
    ID 1094

Check production on pimp, and then after milk , same on gangster . After milking and putting stats on there is lower production. You can PM me

Quote Originally Posted by SoberanO View Post
    Hello everyone,

Memox, which the calculation formula for this bribery be so high?

I do not understand how you can be so high as to be impossible to pay for that price with a pretty little respect.

Please explain to me or at least download some of this.

Follow an example:

I have money on hand to 5kk and 2100 of respect, made this sum follows the full respect of: 2600

I would say that bribery should be around 5kk to 6.2kk

And notice how much it takes to it at the time: The bribe shouldnt be between $ 7,532,603 and $ 11,135,557

Unfortunately this does not make any sense.

PS: I said no exact numbers, just tried to let them just so that everyone understands better!

Regards,

SoberanO
    You are right, I see the prison bribe formula hasnt been restored to "classic" values. I will get that sorted out.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

ZIKI
    ID 1094

Check production on pimp, and then after milk , same on gangster . After milking and putting stats on there is lower production. You can PM me
    Do you know when that happened?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

I realty don't know. But when I milk down I don't get more money like I used to when I push back up.

Exsample' On 100k they earned 100k and I got 110k from them, after I milked my account and push back they earn also 100k but I didn't get 110k from them. Then I changed proffesion on gangster and I got higher production on whores and that also don't make a sense...

day 108 , prices are going up painkillers?? And price dont change , i'm I stupid or what ? You make big mistake starting this classic version with so much bugs :/ PPl who play earn badge beta tester
    Last edited by ZIKI; 01-22-2015 at 06:20 PM.

In my opinion 10 creds is too much for detox... 5 creds is more like it.