Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Default The Crims Classic

After many years of requests we've developed a "classic" version of The Crims that resembles rounds from the past. This version is totally separate from the normal The Crims and you must create a new account to be able to play. Key features of The Crims Classic include:

- Runs parallell to the normal The Crims Version and you are very welcome to play both versions.

- Has a new set of rules that allow multis and sharing of accounts. Make sure you read and understand the rules.

- In this first version the options to purchase credits will be limited but we will continue to set up more payment options during the round.

- Prizes for the top players are the same as in the "normal" version, i.e. $500 for top 1.

A special thanks flies out to Nizari and all of you players who helped out in testing this new version!

The first classic round will start on Friday the 26th of December at 18:00 (GMT+1). The address is: http://classic.thecrims.com

While waiting for the round to start you are very welcome to try out the beta at http://classic-beta.thecrims.com

We hope you will enjoy this classic version of The Crims!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

The kills are not counted in beta, please fix the problem

Gang Atacks dont work.

1-first of all i think the rob section must change i mean the % was a nice ideia why you remove it in classic ? you must yellow green and red again !
    2-after the tickets in club i think is nice = STRATEGY !
    3- why remove levels ? put levels is nice!
    : i dont, know how to remove protection i cant find mabye is not fixed try to see it too !
    Lets Go play change it and the round will be amazing

and please reply fast .

This is old The Crims!

No levels, please, thats is not cool.

Memox the gang assaults give some 1-2% of stats. Please, fix it.

Not enuff participants. Cant execute robbery. Fix it , it was doing on fed and now on oil. Anoying!! U cannot even cancel the robbery yesterday it was showing gang list from "normal" crims
    Last edited by ZIKI; 12-27-2014 at 03:05 PM.

Ok here I am to give my feedback about the classic version of tc

1- 1st I dont understand the reason why of that saying "wow that was some bad shit" I know is part of classic version, but its a completely Useless feature.
    2- The ammount of captchas are too crazy, specifically that captchas that asks if you are a robot, its a captcha designed for the normal version of tc its not going to work on classic crims. Why? Imagine, I was upping accounts from 0 to 50 in solo roberie, that was enough for me to have these captchas like 10 captchas like that in one minute. I made a video to show this, the video has 4 minutes because pc get slow when Im recording the screen, but normally I would have these captchas in 2 minutes it is just too much. These normal captchas inside the roberie page I think are ok, but I sugest to bring back these old sights that have been used on old versions of tc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BBV...ature=youtu.be

I can understand that you are concerned about cheating in this version, but please let the game be able to flow... playing with multis its not boring. Boring is when we have to stop the roberie all the time to type these captchas... please make a simple captcha and change the sensibility to display these extra ammount of captchas.

3- 1-6% are the formula for atacks? Ok I can agree with this but u must change the tickets formula then... there are no enough tickets to milk stats...

I would like to here more feedback around here

F92, you 're right, memox fix it.