Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Have one bug, all times my rabs unlogin, please, fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by NoAgaiN View Post
    Have one bug, all times my rabs unlogin, please, fix it.
    The game developers are already aware of this problem.
    It will soon be resolved.

i try rob jowellery with one gangster account with 350 stats and go to the jail. WTF IS THAT?

Please note, that we have restored classic robbery power formula, which is exactly:

[(strength + tolerance + intelligence)/4] * (100 + profession bonus)% + weapon + armor

Where profession bonuses are:
    hitman 5
    robber 15
    gangster 0
    pimp -5
    businessman -10

So, for example, if we have a pimp with 2000 intelligence, 2000 strength and 4000 tolerance, bazooka and diaper the calculation will be:

[(2000 + 4000 + 2000)/4] * (100 - 5)% + 600 + 10 = (10000/4) * 95% + 610 = 2500 * 95% + 610 = 2375 + 610 = 2985

It means, your robbery power is exactly 2985, no more, no less.

Ok, and to change the profession with creds, and change nick, please change this for old mod.

Please, check my accounts, because i dont win tickets on new day, my accounts is dissection.

please reset the game
    many bug status are still there in the game

back everything from scratch

ROLLBACK TO DAY 4!!! HOW D FU*K PPL HAVE 300k ON ACC's?!?! THEY ROBED 2H AND MAKE 300K. And we need to rob 2 days to reach stats like that. When fixing this round u didnt removed buildings on acc's if some1 bought 300 buildings when u had 100k stats , now u have 1k stats and still 300 buildings, its the same on my acc, i have 30 buildings more than i should have. This is rly fuc*dup, people who robed from day 1 and make fair stats will stop playing cuz this is absurd. 300k on acc at day 7 (facepalm) we have the winer if no1 will change this. DO NOT RESTART, ROLLBACK TO DAY 4,NO MILKING AND PUTTING ON 1 ACC, RESET ALL ACCS TO DAY 4!

I totally agree with u ziki, just rollback should be to day 5 because then it started.

Some things that should be change:

- change stamina for Assault from 55% to 50% (like we have in normal version). I don't see any reason why attack take 55% energy.
    - the same like above, change stamina for gang robbery from 30% to 25% (like we have in normal version).
    - move button for Dissolve gang from Edit gang page to Gang page (page when we go after click Gang center icon). If we can leave gang in Gang page for other accounts so leader should have possibility to dissolve gang in the same page, now we must always goes to next page and this is anoing. This change you can apply in normal version too.
    - increase profits from gang robbery (more stats), but not like we have in bug (+700 stats per one robbery) but maybe 10-30. Harder gang robbery should generate more stats and weaker gang robbery should generate less stats.

And to avoid situation like we have now for beta classic you can do:
    - when the round is over and wee see some infos in main page (when you inform that round is over) add new information that beta is open and everybody can test new change and get profits when find some bugs.
    - make some class for finding bugs and profits for players who find them, sth like this:

1 - less bug [20 credit in not beta version]
    2 - medium bug [50 credit in not beta version]
    3 - critical bug [100 credit in not beta version]

You can also make some new medal in profiles + small counter bugs found and put this counters on this new icon.

Open new topics on forum when players can report new bugs; one for Clasaic version and one for Normal versioin. You can add link to this topic in Help menu (where we have link to Forum) and now players have always access to this page, even if they don't know that this new stuff was implement. After round is finished you clear this topics and waiting for new reports form players. Before reporting new bug players should checking that this bug not exist on dedicated topic.

And thats all, you can get more testers after round is finished with less cost.

But please, after round was started don't change things which change strategy of game (like cover, more profits frome hookers, robbery etc.), only fixing bugs or adding small improvemets. Changing important things after we start play are unfair.