Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by usuna View Post
    Some things that should be change:

- change stamina for Assault from 55% to 50% (like we have in normal version). I don't see any reason why attack take 55% energy.
    - the same like above, change stamina for gang robbery from 30% to 25% (like we have in normal version).
    - move button for Dissolve gang from Edit gang page to Gang page (page when we go after click Gang center icon). If we can leave gang in Gang page for other accounts so leader should have possibility to dissolve gang in the same page, now we must always goes to next page and this is anoing. This change you can apply in normal version too.
    - increase profits from gang robbery (more stats), but not like we have in bug (+700 stats per one robbery) but maybe 10-30. Harder gang robbery should generate more stats and weaker gang robbery should generate less stats.

And to avoid situation like we have now for beta classic you can do:
    - when the round is over and wee see some infos in main page (when you inform that round is over) add new information that beta is open and everybody can test new change and get profits when find some bugs.
    - make some class for finding bugs and profits for players who find them, sth like this:

1 - less bug [20 credit in not beta version]
    2 - medium bug [50 credit in not beta version]
    3 - critical bug [100 credit in not beta version]

You can also make some new medal in profiles + small counter bugs found and put this counters on this new icon.

Open new topics on forum when players can report new bugs; one for Clasaic version and one for Normal versioin. You can add link to this topic in Help menu (where we have link to Forum) and now players have always access to this page, even if they don't know that this new stuff was implement. After round is finished you clear this topics and waiting for new reports form players. Before reporting new bug players should checking that this bug not exist on dedicated topic.

And thats all, you can get more testers after round is finished with less cost.

But please, after round was started don't change things which change strategy of game (like cover, more profits frome hookers, robbery etc.), only fixing bugs or adding small improvemets. Changing important things after we start play are unfair.

Well guys, you wanted a classic version... that is what you wanted, now you want a customized classic & new TheCrims? I personally don't see any reason why change the classic game, if you want something else different you can still play the actual TheCrims.

Regards,

But above changes make only some correct, not imitation normal version. 55% for attack is nonsens (we left with 45% and can't attack again), even if in the past we have 55%, the same is for 30% when make robbery (left 10%). This change may only reduce number of rabbits. Don't be so strict, how you define classic version, what round you take to account? Assuming time from round 1 to round when avoid multiaccount we have a lot of change, so realy you can be more flexible. In past we don't have option to create rabbits frome game and now we have, in past we have trusted account and now we don't have, in past we have training center without limitation but now we don't have, in past we can make sabotage to some acc and now we can't, etc. Even if you want/don't want the customization of classic version is something normal.
    Last edited by usuna; 02-17-2015 at 03:58 PM.

Those limits are there for a reason, from what I remember training was limited and the only reason we let the option to create more rabbits from one account was for abuse problems not for making the game more "new", in the past you had trust accounts because sharing wasn't allowed.

I will be direct, those limits and decisions about what to bring from the old classic was made for the your advantage and a safe game.

As you (all) probably know abuse team is made by few crew that are working hard on live version, another version was made in otder to make guys that like multi more than single account happy, but this is quite a wild version since you can do things that one single account version can't (fx sharing), abuse is working hard on the main version and doesn't have enough time to check same way both versions, we can assure you that winners are checked carefully, but the actions before cannot be followed like single account version. Telling that it would be a bad thing using only 50% stamina with normal raves because you can just be milked in few seconds, think about a bot that can assault you two times in less than one second and refill and do it again, think how fast can you be milked if you are with 10 rabbits in a rave, or just if you have a slow connection. About robberies you think that one more robbery can't make any damage, instead I say that it does, you get 30% more money, the go less on rave and this can make the bots less detectable.

All of those changes are made/kept with a reason.

Regards,

It would be nice if the servers work properly. Mine are always breaking its impossible to play like this. If you dont have enough people to maintain a quality service for two games separated just stop with this ****in circus.

Quote Originally Posted by usuna View Post
    - change stamina for Assault from 55% to 50% (like we have in normal version). I don't see any reason why attack take 55% energy.
    - the same like above, change stamina for gang robbery from 30% to 25% (like we have in normal version).
    - increase profits from gang robbery (more stats), but not like we have in bug (+700 stats per one robbery) but maybe 10-30. Harder gang robbery should generate more stats and weaker gang robbery should generate less stats.
    Not going to happen.

Could create an option to delete spys?

Hi, i have one problem with login. The accounts are Logging out all time. What i can do?

Quote Originally Posted by NoAgaiN View Post
    Hi, i have one problem with login. The accounts are Logging out all time. What i can do?
    That was very odd, this shouldn't happen ofc. Does it still happen to you?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Yes, is happen now, but dont on all accounts, is on 1 or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by SoberanO View Post
    Could create an option to delete spys?
    So Memox, can or not?