Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

It is easy to criticize and so these see so to the best of TC CLASSIC which was both the request for us we like and appreciate this kind of game.

You know and saw that we ordered was simple and we think that was far from what it would be for a game of this type.

I agree to the players who ask the old layout and thus take this green bar, which is carrying and also captchas that are terrible. Another thing is, thus returning to the old layout theft, auto theft, without need to click too carry them.

Please, if possible, in the near UPDATE and perhaps as soon as possible, implement or want to better understand, make this change.

All that we suggest and you know well, is for the best in the game.

Greetings,

SoberanO

Offcoure because Players make a Game thats is all .
    I see no reason why you should not use the old design,auto rob is good option but not so much need-but that is my opion.
    And i think good idea for newbie players is indicator of which single robberies you can handle to maximum resp 500-700.
    Protection is very good feature
    Memox-Maybe when you make post to Main website Thecrims,Classic crims and Facebook -post about all ides (except money transfer ) and You pick up what is good idea and make Voting ? it will be good for all

ads off for rabbit mode accounts please. or you expect me to transfer 750 creds (10 creds each to my 75 rabbits) ??

p.s. had no time to start play from day 1, starting just now... players who play from day 1 had advance using cover and now you posted cover off from tomorrow afternoon? no comments.
    Last edited by LaptopGangster; 12-30-2014 at 07:23 AM.

I wont be able to restore the old gang robbery design for the update today. However, I will disable the auto updating features for gang robbery on rabbits. I will try to restore the old layout later this round.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by LaptopGangster View Post
    ads off for rabbit mode accounts please. or you expect me to transfer 750 creds (10 creds each to my 75 rabbits) ??
    I will disable ads for rabbits.

Quote Originally Posted by LaptopGangster View Post
    p.s. had no time to start play from day 1, starting just now... players who play from day 1 had advance using cover and now you posted cover off from tomorrow afternoon? no comments.
    It is an unfortunate situation ofc, if you had started day 1 you would have had the same options as everyone else.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    I will disable ads for rabbits.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by RICHITOS View Post
    Offcoure because Players make a Game thats is all .
    I see no reason why you should not use the old design,auto rob is good option but not so much need-but that is my opion.
    And i think good idea for newbie players is indicator of which single robberies you can handle to maximum resp 500-700.
    Protection is very good feature
    Memox-Maybe when you make post to Main website Thecrims,Classic crims and Facebook -post about all ides (except money transfer ) and You pick up what is good idea and make Voting ? it will be good for all
    Well as Memox said he will restore the old gang layout. We only need to be patient and wait for it. Now about polls... Polls will not solve anything because most of the players dont even have the idea of what they are voting for - 2ΒΊ polls results are easily manipulated by those who have more friends.
    ​

But that problem related to auto-updates is very important, because solo players cant do nothing... My pc is good and cant even do fp alone it crashes the browser all the time.
    ​

What is main reason you canceld cover on all robs ? U should leave cover to palace or something... Its pretty unfair you cancel mayor stats making option!

Ziki the main reason why cover was disabled its because people asked for it
    ​