Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Not much to say here, just look at the pic: with some accounts i accept the robberie as in the preview 1, with some - as in the preview 2.

Question:
    - Is the Classic Crims Round 1 is a beta version running live (which means you buy creds instead of receiving them for free) or is it really a live version having changes in the middle of the round? Whats next? A reset? Honestly, please do answer this.

I had the same problems today.... did u try executing the robbery with less acc's ? i'm also seeing or not seeing my rabits in the rave when i enter , today i was milking and if i was wast with my rabits i didnt even get a red rel. in rave. Some time i needed to refresh my other acc which was sitting in rave so i could get a red rel.

This is what i meant ZIKI, you do not want auto-rob on. it never worked well anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by ZIKI View Post
    I had the same problems today.... did u try executing the robbery with less acc's ? i'm also seeing or not seeing my rabits in the rave when i enter , today i was milking and if i was wast with my rabits i didnt even get a red rel. in rave. Some time i needed to refresh my other acc which was sitting in rave so i could get a red rel.
    i wasn't milking anything today and wasn't playing that much anyway (for the very same reason)... all i know, that when i needed to enter 2-letters-code i had 2 different codes to enter (since on the new gang-robs system theres is two "accept" buttons) and doesn't matter which one i entered first, it was incorect code, though i tried to enter it multiple times correctly till it switched to "classic normal gang-robs system" where was only one "accept button" and one code to enter, once i entered it, only then i succeeded the robberie and not long after that logged out of crims.

please, bring back the gang robberies as it was... thank you in advance if you willing to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by LaptopGangster View Post
    please, bring back the gang robberies as it was... thank you in advance if you willing to do so.
    What u mean as it was? Gg roberie accept style must become like it was in multi rounds... Auto updates process in roberies destroy the capacity of ours computer processor. Also if u didnt realised yet the button to accept the gg roberie is affected by the solo roberie captcha it means the position change, so better option is bring back the old layout that we used many years ago... But yes for now might be bugged! Live beta as u said...

Quote Originally Posted by F92 View Post
    What u mean as it was?
    I meant as it was at start of the classic crims round 1... like 2 days ago counting from now (07/01/2015). Like this:

Auto updates process in roberies destroy the capacity of ours computer processor
    Yes, i agree with you 100%. Though when i was robbing with my multis couple of days ago everything was fine:
    I used 2 chromium windows, 10 tabs opened each (since i don't have 24 hours to waste, i up 10 or 20 accounts at the time)... my pc is far from impressive:

but what i am trying to say is that the previous layout was perfectly fine for me too (the one was used 2 days ago).

Gg roberie accept style must become like it was in multi rounds.... Also if u didnt realised yet the button to accept the gg roberie is affected by the solo roberie captcha it means the position change, so better option is bring back the old layout that we used many years ago...
    As long as it's without any kinda "improvisations" im perfectly fine with that.

But yes for now might be bugged! Live beta as u said...
    Exactly... turn off auto-rob please.
    Last edited by LaptopGangster; 01-07-2015 at 02:15 AM.

I think this change of GG theft was asked this, but in practice part, I see that this must be improved. Please withdraw this mode, to which the LapTop player showed the images. I agree to remove the auto-theft button!

Hello once again. Memox please take a look to prison/hospital/gang (chats) When we click in these features the page automatically scroll down...

Since ****ing when this is a classic crims? Whatever... just go with the flow, im out of here.
    Last edited by LaptopGangster; 01-07-2015 at 06:38 PM.