Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Memox, you dont will change stats on milk? If you dont change, tell me now, and i stop play.

Strange % of stats won look.

You have been attacked! Day 11 @ 10:51
    You have been attacked by the gang NothingElseMatters, you won! The gang member that was attacked was Flavio92.

Your stats change
    96 strength
    96 tolerance
    64 intelligence
    64 charisma
    You have been attacked! Day 11 @ 10:48
    You have been attacked by the gang NothingElseMatters, you won! The gang member that was attacked was Flavio92.

Your stats change
    424 strength
    424 tolerance
    282 intelligence
    282 charisma
    You have been attacked! Day 11 @ 10:44

Your stats change
    130 strength
    130 tolerance
    86 intelligence
    86 charisma

the atackers were the same

The gg roberie green bar, auto update is unnecessary it makes the browser becomes too heavy while doing roberies with our spys and I feel this playing in a good computer, I cant imagine ppl with low pc

I had the same problems like the other players with chapta and % from ga but, the most annoing one (made me quit playing classic version after 25 hours played in 3 days) - "Your gang robbery is soon about to be executed. Please wait." First it happened with gg called dinamo and I could not get out so I deleted the gg, then happened with next gg called dinamo2 so i deleted that gang also. now it is the same in the new gg called again "dinamo" this time i didn't delete de gg so you can check for yourself. for the past days stay like this and the only way to start robberies is to delete the gg but at this stage I loose the gg points so I better quit. regards, con.

Quote Originally Posted by razvan7 View Post
    I had the same problems like the other players with chapta and % from ga but, the most annoing one (made me quit playing classic version after 25 hours played in 3 days) - "Your gang robbery is soon about to be executed. Please wait." First it happened with gg called dinamo and I could not get out so I deleted the gg, then happened with next gg called dinamo2 so i deleted that gang also. now it is the same in the new gg called again "dinamo" this time i didn't delete de gg so you can check for yourself. for the past days stay like this and the only way to start robberies is to delete the gg but at this stage I loose the gg points so I better quit. regards, con.
    Hi there is a couple of bugs going on as much as I know you have to be patient.

However u didnt lost any gang points, because in classic the gang dont work like that... Gang ranking is based on its members respect, so if u have 10 accs in gang with 10k respect the gg respect will be 100k. even if u dissolve and make gg again with same members will be 100k respect.

Till now I didnt had these bug of getting stucked inside the gang, but what its annoying me is the fact that sometimes accepting a gg roberie cost me 60 stamine
    Last edited by F92; 12-29-2014 at 09:33 PM.

[QUOTE=F92;242126]Hi there is a couple of bugs going on as much as I know you have to be patient.

However u didn't lost any gang points, because in classic the gang don't work like that...

Hi. Thanks for update but it is too late to play again. I just quitted a few days ago with some accounts ready 8k skill to do pf - I was the first one to succeed doing that. but now...... thanks memox.

[QUOTE=razvan7;242127]
    Quote Originally Posted by F92 View Post
    Hi there is a couple of bugs going on as much as I know you have to be patient.

However u didn't lost any gang points, because in classic the gang don't work like that...

Hi. Thanks for update but it is too late to play again. I just quitted a few days ago with some accounts ready 8k skill to do pf - I was the first one to succeed doing that. but now...... thanks memox.
    Its hard man, there is 2 games going on at same time, with only 1 developper, the main problem was that us players didnt took the time to test the classic beta to report all the bugs in time. Im very bored at the moment cuz I was so excited about this multi version... But lets wait for better days...

We have discussed the issues and look into the problems that you have addressed. Tomorrow afternoon we are going to make and update with the following updates:

- Single assault will give 7-9%
    - Gang assault will give 8-10%
    - Cover has been properly disabled on all gang robberies

I do realise this update comes a bit late in the game and I'm sorry for that.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

I think,Classic crims needs to put back Old style design,because i think Gang robbery is terrible -Old only accept and decline not that GREEN bar which is loading we need that old style of TC .
    Yes,captcha is problem too because when someone robbing AC and 4 of 10 acc has captcha with YOU ARE HUMAN? and next classic captch with letter is annoying,or when you go to bar and captch You are human? again and you must solve letter,i dont know but i remeber in some round was captcha red target and player only click on it and it was Simple and fast to control bot usage

Back to old layout on rave and rob.