Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by F92 View Post
    Ziki the main reason why cover was disabled its because people asked for it
    No. It is because cover was not supposed to be available on classic version anyway. It has been disabled on november actually (on classic beta) and magically appeared again, that was just error.
    Last edited by Nizari; 01-03-2015 at 07:28 PM.

Not supposed to be... then dont add it in the game. How can u say it waz error , it was clear to all players that cover is ON. And then in start u canceld it (facepalm) The ppl who made stats with cover are in pretty big addvantage now.. Otherwise i love the classic

Quote Originally Posted by ZIKI View Post
    Not supposed to be... then dont add it in the game. How can u say it waz error , it was clear to all players that cover is ON. And then in start u canceld it (facepalm) The ppl who made stats with cover are in pretty big addvantage now.. Otherwise i love the classic
    we all had the same chance to use it and get advantage.

Website is offline, no cached version... bad gateway... Im getting this page all the time is it only me?

it was clear to all players that cover is ON.
    The ppl who made stats with cover are in pretty big addvantage now..
    Illogical. Everyon had a chance to make stats with cover, but again, as i said, it was not supposed to be available. I don't know what happened that cover was ON and I do apologize for this.

i like it as it is.. dont really matter for me, cover on or cover off. minimum changes in the future please, already enough with them on normal tc version through all those years.
    Last edited by LaptopGangster; 01-05-2015 at 02:15 AM.

And the crew didnt see that at the gang robbery it was clear : COVER ON ? U saw this after 4,5 days ? I like the game with cover on or cover off , i just dont like changes in midle of round. Good job on tc classic , i would like you to add auto rob and sabotage (tru oldsql) :P

And the crew didnt see that at the gang robbery it was clear : COVER ON ? U saw this after 4,5 days ? I like the game with cover on or cover off , i just dont like changes in midle of round. Good job on tc classic , i would like you to add auto rob and sabotage (tru oldsql) :P
    Trust me, you do not want Auto-Rob on... As soon as it will be on and start waisting your time with 1 minute delays to succeed the robberie, you will cry first here to turn it off... and who needs auto-rob on anyway?

And about the COVER ON at the start of the round... i will pretend i believed in NIZARI excuse of some kinda ERROR ) As long as cover off stays cover off for the rest of this Round 1, i have no complaints to make at all

I gave a thought about sabotage too on classic's beta, but as i see not many people playing the classic version yet, so i dont really see the point of bringing back the sabotage.

And yes indeed, they did a pretty good job on Classic, i love it!

No it wasn't supposed to be there and we didn't realise it until after the weekend. Flavio sent me an mail about it earlier but I didn't realise it was on. Everyone made stats using cover, didnt you? If you didnt why didnt you? You must have realised it just as fast as anyone else.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

It was odd beacuze u didnt see COVER ON at gang robb's. Yes i did. No problemo memoxxxx The forum psw at crims classic cant be used.. and the "updates" are realy late. I mean in rave, i have 1.1k and in rave i see myself with 870 rps , which i have 1day ago.. also stats updates are late and newspaper