Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default The Crims Classic Beta

Hi guys,

As promised a The Crims Classic version will be released. We have created a first beta version for you to try out. It is build from a mixture of different rounds and is not made to resemble one specific round. If you have feedback or suggestions feel free to post them here. When posting feedback please be specific, don't just say "make it as round 37" or something like that, be specific about what you think should be added or removed and motivate why. When we feel the beta version is complete then it will be released as a final version and the first round will start.

You can find the beta here: http://classic-beta.thecrims.com/
    It will start on 2014-11-05 18:00 (GMT+1). You can use your previous "beta" accounts to login.

Thanks and let's make this version truly Classic!
    Last edited by memox; 11-05-2014 at 11:59 AM.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

How to login spys ?
    www1. www2. ??

Quote Originally Posted by WhatCanIDo View Post
    How to login spys ?
    www1. www2. ??
    Yes mate...

First of all, there isn't "plastic surgery" button in hospital, second: in classic TC there wasn't "Attack" button in raves. While i tried to buy my own business (rave) i see this: You can own max 0 businesses. Please fix it all...

@Peppe : Not www but: cb1.thecrims.com, cb2.thecrims.com etc.

PUT COVER OFF ! i say this because if you put cover on will be the game who rob more will win and we don`t like this game. put cover off ! and on old thecrims wasn`t with cover.
    Last edited by Dailokas; 11-05-2014 at 08:06 PM.

The red relationship is lasting only 10 seconds, I think it is not right for a classic version.

Attack directly into the rave? Please change it, is not right!

The option of addiction does not appear! Or enable this option or it does not make sense to stay with methadone and have it in this round!
    Last edited by xx1; 11-05-2014 at 08:01 PM.

where are all the good bugs? milking bug, stats bug, stamina bug ? creds bug? this was good old times too!!!

put some nice features please

Quote Originally Posted by BenitoElCabron View Post
    where are all the good bugs? milking bug, stats bug, stamina bug ? creds bug? this was good old times too!!!

put some nice features please
    Milking bug is actually online, i can't set GA on my stable relation but i can't smack it alone , it's very strange like all in this game

Gang Attack is really shiting ..
    WHITE PAGE AND LOSING ATTACK !
    STATS + OR - ?
    NO.
    NOTHING..
    Have bug..

Quote Originally Posted by MaurenNr1 View Post
    PUT COVER OFF ! i say this because if you put cover on will be the game who rob more will win and we don`t like this game. put cover off ! and on old thecrims wasn`t with cover.
    hello, cover was part of thecrims its part of crims history maybe u r not that old and u dont know. Also if you make cover off game will be boring

the game will never be about who rob more... this is not www.thecrims.com but yes classic... classic is endurance! :P