Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Vote For your Country Supporter !

hey guys ... what is the point of crew ... ithink is to help players... how crew choosen by memox or other admins..

well if crew made to help us .. we cant make avote for them too ??

ithink evrey Country shouild for vote for thier supporter .. with yes or no ..

in this way all new supporter will be active... and will work hard to make the guys who voted for them happy..

will get much faster answer.. for tickets.. and much clean game no cheats ...

and players will fell like they have Participated in this game..

iknow this way crew will get much supporter on it .. but lets not forget crims got much players too more than 1200+
    Last edited by fredoom; 12-31-2014 at 01:47 PM.

good idea bro

good Idea bro ithink the best Idea from long time .. we really need new admin in egy here who care about us and who can try to fix the credit mobile problem for us pls memox make this Idea will be great

Quote Originally Posted by XtReeM View Post
    good Idea bro ithink the best Idea from long time .. we really need new admin in egy here who care about us and who can try to fix the credit mobile problem for us pls memox make this Idea will be great
    If you see yourself qualified enough to take this responsibility or if you know a guy who is qualified enough, don't wait to apply to join TC Crew, let me clarify that the problem of buying credits in Egypt can't be solved by him or even by us, it's a problem with the Egyptian Mobile System and our developers are trying their best to solve it.

All your dreams can come true, just if you have the courage to pursue them.

We need german Admins, German Moderators, German Abuse Leader, German Support Leader , ahhh and i forgot we need a German Developer

fix this problem please

im going to vote for myself , currently im 1st with 1 vote

Quote Originally Posted by GoDFaTHeReX91 View Post
    im going to vote for myself , currently im 1st with 1 vote
    The Crims Its a Game and not a democracy. This idea would be easily manipulated by those who have more friends.

Quote Originally Posted by F92 View Post
    The Crims Its a Game and not a democracy. This idea would be easily manipulated by those who have more friends.
    I totally agree , it was a joke

The crew and support teams should be down to experience and not by who is the most popular , let memox decide who runs the game , at the end of the day we are just punters...

Quote Originally Posted by F92 View Post

or more hate

Quote Originally Posted by BenitoElCabron View Post
    We need german Admins, German Moderators, German Abuse Leader, German Support Leader , ahhh and i forgot we need a German Developer

fix this problem please
    wow u are really in need bro!