Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Round 76 feedback

Tell us what you think about Round 76 so far! We want to hear your opinions to plan for Round 77. Thanks!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

First. fix the problems. respect is jumping. and sometimes you are loged of from you acc. than need to login again. and sometimes you cant login from first or second time :O
    also would be nice if you couldnt detoxicate for credits. (start to be afraid that next rr without credits will not be possible to rob). couse slowly by slowly this game starts to be not free game. and without credits its not possible to compete with others.

DONT LIKE 1vs1 - ONE ATTACK 6h... this is BAD!
    no option for the attack gang. can not stat

Limits in Club this is joke no option for the gang attack :/ lose pkt only

not bad. just that respect jumping and logging out is pissing me off. that is all

I think that gang assaults should give more gang points then now, it would make gang assault more popular then now.

new options for VIPs.

1. no limit ticket.
    2. no limit transactions the dealer (possibly charging every 5 minutes be added one transaction) = 72 transactions in one day tc.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________

1. New robberies single. up up up 200k, 300k, 400k, 500k, 600k ...
    2. virtual gangs (you're too the strong to join the gang) - delete this option
    3. restore option to purchase 1000 creds

1. remove hits 6/6 hours that's not cool
    2. back to gang attack
    3. back to prison for theft in gangs
    4. 1x1 get 6 ~ 8% of stats (not lowering the percentage)

make only one club per player
    delete the clubs from the list when the owners are offline
    make so that when a protected player joins a club he can't see other attackable players ( so called "safe" rabbits are out )
    add more fight clubs
    make an option to set the min/max respect search on popular places page
    make an option to save the amount of respect when searching raves by the respect

Good afternoon memox,

As you see, even beginner players can understand that these limit system ain't good. I can make a 1h video showing you tons of guys that constantly sit on their own raves and WAIT for someone to hit them and win (then re-change the limit to their max and keep it). I dont see how this can be good. Strategy now for 90% thecrims is restricted to rob in order to make cash, milk account, buy strenght/tolerance, make trainings and hunt on their limit. This has only one conclusion: Empty randoms and empty admins. I thought that rob and milk cash was one of the oldest main strategies at classic version with multis, but, as fair as your showing this round, you maybe want to implement same system on one-account version. There absolutely no benefits on this.

Solution: - remove limited raves and make an exclusive 50k max respect limited rave for all players (to protect beginners, since after 50k everyone should already know how to make own rave and do plastic, specially with all those guide information).
    - to improve the encounter rating of other accounts i would suggest a new formula [[Raves displayed on first page = [online players + admins (set a fix number at your choice) + 33% offline players (randomly chosen)]]].

Thank you for your time, i'll wait for an answer.

Best regards,
    Stryker.