Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: Future of Round 2

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reset the round and start new round on Tuesday 17th - used credits will be returned

23 41.82%
  • Rollback the game completely to day 4/5 - credits used or bought after that time will be restore

18 32.73%
  • Keep the round going as it is!

14 25.45%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

I will describe all this, players began the day 1 and playing until the day 5 hours and hours to have something, and then I get an error in the game and anyone who gets to play 30 minutes can double or triple what was some hours and hours a day. the fault of an error, and you still do a poll to know what to do about it? could not do what is right and just once or scared it will displease noobs profiteers game mistakes ...?

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoganPvT View Post
    is not literally hire, but bring help to a private group of administrators who are "hired" to improve the game, the times ago had many fewer administrators today and you know very well that the game has worsened the proof is that the players migrated to other games and criticism grew and are hard.

you drew the attention of that to me is important, there is a vote for whether or not gets an error is pathetic, unfair and unethical.

If you is to ignore everything I said, okay ... just not ignore the fact that voting is pathetic.

I do not agree with u. Its not pathetic, but we can get only harsh picture of what ppl want for their own asses!
    And future of this game cant be decited on vote beacuze, ppl with bigger team will win on poll, i want to make that clear, so if i had 10 camels , and if I had 300k stats on my acc i would vote for continuing round as it is , tell my camels , fote for 3 opption and i would win easy top1.

nice ziki ... then help to continue this unjust thing and be more unjust hypocrite who played for 30 minutes with errors in the game and that ta struggling to continue because they think **** to do much upon an error shit

if someone wants to defend defend their dignity stupid bitch ... I will not debate with people defending the game owner just because he was the owner. stupid immoral
    Last edited by TheLoganPvT; 02-16-2015 at 05:36 PM.

I want to set game to day 4/5 before this bug happend , no1 is defending nobody , i'm expresing my FAIR oppinion , in which direction this round should go. Restart or continuing will gave add./dissadv. to people , if u rollback nothing will be lost i dont know what do u want logan

then fine, i have nothing against you my friend. I do not agree with you but we have the same choice.
    Last edited by TheLoganPvT; 02-16-2015 at 05:52 PM.

Tell me one argument why this rollback isnt fairest to all ppl ???

on day 3 I played for 10 hours to have 30 accounts in ac ... I with my friend we were top 1, other players nearby and also spent a lot of time up bills to get where they were, a bug that happens who began playing in 30 minutes passed and I spent many, and are still way ahead even without having taken the trouble that many like me had... so ... this is already a good argument... sorry my english errors

an effort of 10 hours was useless fault of a game error in 30 minutes effortlessly made much more
    Last edited by TheLoganPvT; 02-16-2015 at 06:14 PM.

The simplest way to end this sh** is restart the game, but turn to AC cover and make everyone happy (rofl).

I believe that will not be done, so ... I wanted the continuation of the game, something that was not done, then thought it was better that.

See you in another opportunity!

Best regards,

SoberanO

People will quit playing in boath way's 1/3 i hope devpl. understand that.