Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: Future of Round 2

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reset the round and start new round on Tuesday 17th - used credits will be returned

23 41.82%
  • Rollback the game completely to day 4/5 - credits used or bought after that time will be restore

18 32.73%
  • Keep the round going as it is!

14 25.45%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

ZIKI - VelhoEstilo ... we're the ones trying to do it right, those who want justice seem to be afraid, I agree that all this go to hell. I could have talked to 100 people vote for my choice, but I'm not ridiculous and not corrupt as these "23" people. administrators prefer most alienated than just minority, is a regrettable fact... I'm not going to talk about it, unfair choice has already been taken.
    Last edited by TheLoganPvT; 02-17-2015 at 12:54 PM.

ok so fresh restart it is then

I talked with 50% of players that play this round , so i could get their opinoin and they all said they agree to rollback to day 4/5 is fairest option and we need to go in this way. Some1 lob for option 1 after memox extendet vote date. I wont say no more. Now i'm sad beacuze i didnt made 10 new acc's to vote , or recruit camels to go vote for me

Very good. We just wanted a fair and fun game. Now who voted reset game, I hope you enjoy, as most who voted Normal plays TC. And if you will reset memox at least enable cover and do not miss 50% of the players who were playing!

All the best!

why do not you would vote with the cover system until ac

As a small compensation for everyone who has played and used credits this round you will received the double amount back. So if you've used 50 credits for VIP package you receive 100 back or if you've used 10 credits to get out of prison you get 20 back.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

I understand your concern memox! But it does not, you have to understand that the hours spent whether with or without bug were stressful! For this round by these events and the minimum would be active until AC cover! No more, and I see that it will not be able thanks.

All the best!

When will be announced the winners?