Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: Future of Round 2

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reset the round and start new round on Tuesday 17th - used credits will be returned

23 41.82%
  • Rollback the game completely to day 4/5 - credits used or bought after that time will be restore

18 32.73%
  • Keep the round going as it is!

14 25.45%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Future of Classic Round 2

Hi guys,

As you probably have noticed the stats gains from robberies went nuts late last night. The problem has been located and fixed and I made an attempt to remove all the extra stats that people had received during the night. It is clear that some gangs abused this more than others and it seems they've gotten away with some extra stats even after the removal of the extra stats. So, as I see it we have three options and that is why I want to make this poll and let you guys decide.

Due to problems for quite a few users to login the forum I will extend the deadline for the poll until tomorrow (Tuesday) morning at 06:00 GMT+1. If it is decided to reset or restore the round it will start again on Tuesday at 18:00 GMT+1.
    Last edited by memox; 02-16-2015 at 08:46 PM.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

deffo reset as there has been 2 bugs now i could not even get any gang robs for drugs due to the not being able to log in issue a fair restart and return of all credits spent is fair i believe so

Amazing, the players waste time with this, make an huge effort in the beginning of the round and "problems" keep happening. We always see people from the crew saying that the servers are better, etc etc...Yes we can see that from all these errors.

What a shame.

VELHO ESTILO 1982

velho there will always be bugs in games as a web developer myself i find to fix lots for my clients just sad that there was no developers online to notice this better staff would be better i think as for servers i don't think there that bad for laggy for classic

I understand that, of course that bugs and errors will always appear and we cannot control but the players lost many in hours in this and for what ? We do not even get compensated or something. Just nothing.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by VelhoEstilo1982 View Post
    Amazing, the players waste time with this, make an huge effort in the beginning of the round and "problems" keep happening. We always see people from the crew saying that the servers are better, etc etc...Yes we can see that from all these errors.

What a shame.

VELHO ESTILO 1982
    As Dundeeboy is saying, technically you have to separate these things but as a customer I would see TC as one product and not care if it is a server or a software problem - I just want the **** thing to work. Having that said, we do have tests for a lot of the functions in TC but there were a blind spot in robbery tests for Classic. The situation is unfortunate but here we are and I've listed the choices that I see. If you have additions please make them public. Thanks!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

i think in all fairness if a full round reset is not voted for then i think drug dealer should be refilled as glitched caused alot of players to get drugs at start

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    As Dundeeboy is saying, technically you have to separate these things but as a customer I would see TC as one product and not care if it is a server or a software problem - I just want the **** thing to work. Having that said, we do have tests for a lot of the functions in TC but there were a blind spot in robbery tests for Classic. The situation is unfortunate but here we are and I've listed the choices that I see. If you have additions please make them public. Thanks!
    Memox, I understand that errors can happen, there are things that we cannot control, however I am pissed because I wasted my time, and time is money...as you understand. TC is providing me a serviced and if some entity provides me a service I do not expect errors at all. Nevertheless your options are valid, all of them make sense.
    Last edited by VelhoEstilo1982; 02-15-2015 at 10:15 PM.

U cant decide future on this round , just on vote? The ppl who have most camels will vote for playings like it is cuz they have big adv. So much stats on one acc is a gamebraker!!!!! If we reset round to day 1 we will lost ALOT of work and LOSE our motivation for doing this again all over! If the round will continue as it is we wont have fair play from on. If u bought buildings while using this bug you still have buildings same as u had before rollback.WITH THIS NOBODY IS CHEATED , NO FOR TIME PLAYING AND NOT FOR STATS THEY DIDNT HAVE-rollback is 100% FAIR to all players.Rollback to same time this bug happend .Best option, you wont lose people , cuz i'm 100% that ppl will quit playing if this second option dozent win
    Last edited by ZIKI; 02-15-2015 at 10:27 PM.

Rollback day 4/5
    fair enough
    LoOsTeaM