Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: Future of Round 2

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reset the round and start new round on Tuesday 17th - used credits will be returned

23 41.82%
  • Rollback the game completely to day 4/5 - credits used or bought after that time will be restore

18 32.73%
  • Keep the round going as it is!

14 25.45%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by VelhoEstilo1982 View Post
    I havent played last Classic round, but my position would be the same. But is fun to see that you called your friends and asked them to vote on what you want...lol all Brazilians voting on the same option. Curious.
    Yes , and we need to avoid that-ppl call camels to vote for their best intrest in game. Rollback it's most fair thing for all players who want to continue playing FAIR other two options we cant even consider real!

i voted a clear restart as the bug at start total screwed me over but would be happy with a rollback

I remember that last round the cover was enabled and after many made several statistics in real 2 days or something, which may have yes, fact decided the round. Now this round something else happens and now want to change?

'' We lost 'hours in front of the pc to the statistics with the bug and was removed today, but want to go back as it was before happened?

Unfortunately nothing in the round is decided, why bother or whatever to think, let's play and have fun.

Continue as is and show that you are good enough to win the round!

Sorry my bad english !

Best regards,

SoberanO

Default good

Quote Originally Posted by SoberanO View Post
    I remember that last round the cover was enabled and after many made several statistics in real 2 days or something, which may have yes, fact decided the round. Now this round something else happens and now want to change?

'' We lost 'hours in front of the pc to the statistics with the bug and was removed today, but want to go back as it was before happened?

Unfortunately nothing in the round is decided, why bother or whatever to think, let's play and have fun.

Continue as is and show that you are good enough to win the round!

Sorry my bad english !

Best regards,

SoberanO

clap clap clap

In last round nobody was given 100-300k stats at day 6 to his acc?? U cant compare this!? The point is ppl have now 100-300k stats which they made in 2,3h and we will need 2,3days to make as much stats as they haev! Voting for other than opinion 2 in hypocrsy. U will lose alot of players if u restart/continue, i'm 100% sure. Any1 who has a little bit of brain will vote for 2 , any1 who has addvantege will vote for 3 and ppl who did not play from start of round will vote for numero uno
    Last edited by ZIKI; 02-16-2015 at 09:32 AM.

This vote is ridiculous by the following factors :

If it roll back to the 1st , players who were not playing , vain take advantage of who was on from the first minute .

If you leave the game as is , many players also have advantage over those who were playing for top , what it is not fair.

The most consistent is back for the day 4/5
    Last edited by NoAgaiN; 02-16-2015 at 09:49 AM.

I agree, and any1 who is playing , and want to keeps playing FAIR this round will agree with this. When the future of this round will be known ?

hiring more and more managers and the problems only increase ... cool.
    who approves abusing a bug and if you feel good is a pathetic person without any moral to vote or speak or defend. justice

have a vote to see whether to fix or not a mistake. also is something pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoganPvT View Post
    hiring more and more managers and the problems only increase ... cool.
    who approves abusing a bug and if you feel good is a pathetic person without any moral to vote or speak or defend. justice

have a vote to see whether to fix or not a mistake. also is something pathetic
    What hires are you referring to?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Previous round we had the same problem, so if then you didn't do nothing, now you should be consistent. Keep the play.

Best regards.