Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: Future of Round 2

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reset the round and start new round on Tuesday 17th - used credits will be returned

23 41.82%
  • Rollback the game completely to day 4/5 - credits used or bought after that time will be restore

18 32.73%
  • Keep the round going as it is!

14 25.45%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

The voting has ended and we will do a reset! The new round will start today (Tuesday) at 18:00 GMT+1. I'm sorry for all this mess!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

ahhhahaahhahaahha fuc* offf i hope no1 will play this corupted hypocrited game of u ****ers WE WILL RESTART THIS GAME COZ SOME1 TOLD ALL FRIENDS TO GO VOTE FOR 1 , i dont know how can u be so stupid **** OFF , so u shall just ignore 2 days of hard work , and u will give a chance to all ****ers who didnt play from day 1 so they can get one more chance ? WTF U DIDNT RESTART LAST ROUND ? COZ NO1 DIDN'T NAGG SO MUCH ON FORUM , SO U LET POLAKS TO PLAY ON **** OFF MEMOX RLY ur are always bending the rules to your own good And ur doing pretty much shity job here on classic! I dont care what do u think but is true , in last round u neded 3 days to figure out that cover is on. I hope u understand u will lose players with this kind of attitude to the game , and no1 is giving shit abaut crims classic. So the easyest thing for u guys is to restart , no work has to be done. It wouldnt supprise me if u voted yourself for this "future" of this game which has been decidet long ago, u didnt agreed with first voting so u made one more day for vote, and it is rly supprising that after first vote ppl war for 2/3 , after u longer ur vote one day more 15 votes for first oppinion pop up I hope no1 who played hard this 2 days wont play now , I told you , you will lost players and trust if there is anything of it left.

TELL ONE GOOD REASON WHY WE NEED TO RESTART THIS ROUND ? AND DONT COUNT THESE VOTES , CUZ U KNOW THEY ARE FAKE
    Last edited by ZIKI; 02-17-2015 at 09:44 AM.

hours and hours lost, stupid hypocrites congratulations. Here corruption is large

Yep , in my oppinion you should close this classic version. This aint game we wanted to be Yep hours and hours lost , I think no1 who played hard 2,3 days wont play this round all over again And it seems u dont listen to the players who played , u listen to the votes from the camels. Who played from day 1 played hard , and who didnt wont play hard all round , and most of the guys didnt play hard so they voted for 1. I'm so mad right now , for your ignorance/stupidty. I tooked a day off from work to play TC from 18.00 to make me advantege fast from other people , buy drugz fast , make a good respect.And with this restart u will ignore 10,20h of hard work from people who played hard, and its like 10 of us , to the other 20 people who play its easyer to restart round cuz then we'll start from scratch. I would punch u in the face if i would meet u now i'm off with spaming , u cant sit there behind ur desk and laugh to me , cuz ur a hypocrit.

PEOPLE VOTED FOR OPTION 1 ONLY BEACUZE THEY DIDNT PLAY HARD FROM DAY 1!! ..l..
    Last edited by ZIKI; 02-17-2015 at 10:00 AM.

Who vote on option 1 dont play hard, please, some rollback.
    Last edited by NoAgaiN; 02-17-2015 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZIKI View Post
    Yep , in my oppinion you should close this classic version. This aint game we wanted to be Yep hours and hours lost , I think no1 who played hard 2,3 days wont play this round all over again And it seems u dont listen to the players who played , u listen to the votes from the camels. Who played from day 1 played hard , and who didnt wont play hard all round , and most of the guys didnt play hard so they voted for 1. I'm so mad right now , for your ignorance/stupidty. I tooked a day off from work to play TC from 18.00 to make me advantege fast from other people , buy drugz fast , make a good respect.And with this restart u will ignore 10,20h of hard work from people who played hard, and its like 10 of us , to the other 20 people who play its easyer to restart round cuz then we'll start from scratch. I would punch u in the face if i would meet u now i'm off with spaming , u cant sit there behind ur desk and laugh to me , cuz ur a hypocrit.

PEOPLE VOTED FOR OPTION 1 ONLY BEACUZE THEY DIDNT PLAY HARD FROM DAY 1!! ..l..
    LOL CAN I JUST SAY !!!

IF YOU HAVE BEEN PLAYING AND WAS ONE OF THE USERS THAT TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE BUG THEN ITS YOUR OWN DOING ...
    IF PEOPLE WOULD REPORT THE BUG ASAP!!!! AND DID NOT ABUSE IT , THIS WOULD NOT BE HAPPENING ...
    YOU TALK ABOUT CORRUPTION BUT MANY PEOPLE WOULD LOVE THAT IN GAME SO PLEASE YOU SAY YOU STARTED AT THE LAUNCH THEN I ASSUME YOU WAS ONE OF THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT THIS BUG . STOP CRYING THE GAME RESTARTS TONIGHT , 1 " PUNTER " WOULD NOT EFFECT THE AMOUNT ON MONEY MEMOX MAKES ON CREDITS .

stop crying " ziki "

an interesting fact, most people who voted for option 1, were not playing the classic ...

xCon ... memox is practically a politician who only thinks about money all know this, but the goal in this forum is to promote injustice, is against it and not against the money that's ridiculous memox wins... argued to play a fair game, arguments against it only promote the wicked hypocrites players of shit
    Last edited by TheLoganPvT; 02-17-2015 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    The voting has ended and we will do a reset! The new round will start today (Tuesday) at 18:00 GMT+1. I'm sorry for all this mess!
    Game manipulated. And the worst is that memox and other crew chicken know that and just whistle to the side.

Shame on you Memox. Fix ****in errors, 2 rounds of classic and a lot of bullshit...you want classic to be serious ?? So start acting like serious persons.

VELHO ESTILO

I wasnt online when this start, and i didnt have 50 acc's on 100k like others who thought it's love from memox on valentines day. I robed 20 tickets on my main when this was happening not like other people , who thought they hit the gold mine , cuz stats has been raining.My friend told me abaut it and he wrote to nizi ASAP as he found out. AND I ROBED MY MAIN TO 0 TICKET CUZ I WAS SURE THAT STATS WILL BE TAKEN AWAY AND MONEY LEFT. Here we go again IF THIS WOULD BE REPORTED ASAP? The crew dozen give a **** abaut classic crims , its the last think they would fix I aint crying i'm saying is BS this restart, cuz we all will be taken away hours and hours of play I understand u what are u trying to say here , i aint here to make enemys , i'm trying to make this right , but it seems its all gone to hell.