Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Assault and Nightclub/Rave problem

Hi all,

1. %90 of the times, when I clicked on the Assault link on the left upper corner, the page goes to main page, I missed many people because of this.

2. I have a night club but I am not able to set the price and the count of the drugs that I want to sell. I can only put all nor none, and the price is half of the drug dealer's price.

If you guys can help, would be great.

Thanks,
    bkdir

first one was my bad (I was in a virtual gang), second is due to round 78 rules.. nightclub drug rates are random for this round:S

Thanks "MoDyRuLeZ" for the answers

Hello bkdir,

Quote Originally Posted by bkdir View Post
    Hi all,

1. %90 of the times, when I clicked on the Assault link on the left upper corner, the page goes to main page, I missed many people because of this.
    This happens when you are in a virtual gang, because it is a protected gang to robberies, not to hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by bkdir View Post
    2. I have a night club but I am not able to set the price and the count of the drugs that I want to sell. I can only put all nor none, and the price is half of the drug dealer's price.

If you guys can help, would be great.

Thanks,
    bkdir
    Unfortunately it is a standard price. If you want to profit from their drugs, you can sell the dealer or the docks.