Hello all good night , well i am here to speak a little of what this round was ..
1- i think this round was a ridicilous round from all players who are not in Sycylian Boys idiot boys and i will explain why (: !
okey so round started we was in day 1 the crims all good .. all players have the same advantage to get stronger the game was nice (: ! all have her chance in beginin to get stronger ! the point is here Memox do you think you ideia of " A true One account System " is good when this camels only make stats and very fast make a gang like3 players smacking 2.. and up this guys like 15k stats more then all others players (: ? do you think this is the crims ? Where the robbers have chance to win the game? Where players that play Alone can win ? Where The " new players " of the crims will keep play and like the game if they stay in one gang all night and get milked ?
do you think is fair ? by the way ALL do you think is fair ?
Last round " round 76 " we had a nice round why ? Hunters Can win the game Robbers can win the game " HARD TRANSFER STATS "

So here i am to ask you something memox : Why should you keep with your ****ing classic The crims ? if in Normal The crims we can pass stats easy ? and why when people all people of the crims say the game was bad in the beginin you didnt change it ? by the way .. this is ridicilous its a game with already 10 years old and the game should have new things and not always remove and put things that already was in the game like Gang Atack give stats you remove it and you you bring again ? gang attack cant be removed from the game ! thats right but excuse me Mr.Memox for open your eyes you must play also cuz for a guy who have friend or dont like polska cant play in my opinion and why ? First No one roob fk just 50 accouts this round The Crims is enemy The last round we Had 3 gangs from Fort knox online more players for play for top more fun .. this game like this no fun
i will say again you need to Put Anonymous Raves WITHOUT LIMITS ! NO LIMITS ANONYMOUS RAVES and a Special Private rave
example : we spend 10 credits and we can have our Private Rave for 12 days the crims = only the ID FROM the account who payed can enter !
with this hunters have her style and can hunt other hunters
and robbers have our gangs for rob and our tickets for rob alone that is the crims

other thing why you dont bring the old fight club 1vs1 ? i mean you can let all the 3 things from fight club and put The Real Fight Club Arena but of course all updated and with more fun : example .. this time The fight club version will be random with very more fun
Example : you enter in fight club and put the minimum and limit respect you want for VS fight and the the broswer will see another guy who want fight with a guy with this difrence of respect (: ! but all the fight will have a time for start like 10 minuts! and will have a NewsPaper with Notification From The Fights will have on Fight Club and we will can Vote From who will win vote with credits understend ? all people will Vote for one and for other and after all people can win credits you will have a system to all have fair credits from who they vote

and with all this things you can finaly say you have a good game with no bugs fair for all players and a ****ing funny round thats all .

( and i will not talk about the bugs becuz a game with 10 years cant have bugs all should have be fixed and good a nice round i mean that is the correct thing )

JoKeR ;*