Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thumbs up The Crims Solution .

Hello all good night , well i am here to speak a little of what this round was ..
    1- i think this round was a ridicilous round from all players who are not in Sycylian Boys idiot boys and i will explain why (: !
    okey so round started we was in day 1 the crims all good .. all players have the same advantage to get stronger the game was nice (: ! all have her chance in beginin to get stronger ! the point is here Memox do you think you ideia of " A true One account System " is good when this camels only make stats and very fast make a gang like3 players smacking 2.. and up this guys like 15k stats more then all others players (: ? do you think this is the crims ? Where the robbers have chance to win the game? Where players that play Alone can win ? Where The " new players " of the crims will keep play and like the game if they stay in one gang all night and get milked ?
    do you think is fair ? by the way ALL do you think is fair ?
    Last round " round 76 " we had a nice round why ? Hunters Can win the game Robbers can win the game " HARD TRANSFER STATS "

So here i am to ask you something memox : Why should you keep with your ****ing classic The crims ? if in Normal The crims we can pass stats easy ? and why when people all people of the crims say the game was bad in the beginin you didnt change it ? by the way .. this is ridicilous its a game with already 10 years old and the game should have new things and not always remove and put things that already was in the game like Gang Atack give stats you remove it and you you bring again ? gang attack cant be removed from the game ! thats right but excuse me Mr.Memox for open your eyes you must play also cuz for a guy who have friend or dont like polska cant play in my opinion and why ? First No one roob fk just 50 accouts this round The Crims is enemy The last round we Had 3 gangs from Fort knox online more players for play for top more fun .. this game like this no fun
    i will say again you need to Put Anonymous Raves WITHOUT LIMITS ! NO LIMITS ANONYMOUS RAVES and a Special Private rave
    example : we spend 10 credits and we can have our Private Rave for 12 days the crims = only the ID FROM the account who payed can enter !
    with this hunters have her style and can hunt other hunters
    and robbers have our gangs for rob and our tickets for rob alone that is the crims

other thing why you dont bring the old fight club 1vs1 ? i mean you can let all the 3 things from fight club and put The Real Fight Club Arena but of course all updated and with more fun : example .. this time The fight club version will be random with very more fun
    Example : you enter in fight club and put the minimum and limit respect you want for VS fight and the the broswer will see another guy who want fight with a guy with this difrence of respect (: ! but all the fight will have a time for start like 10 minuts! and will have a NewsPaper with Notification From The Fights will have on Fight Club and we will can Vote From who will win vote with credits understend ? all people will Vote for one and for other and after all people can win credits you will have a system to all have fair credits from who they vote

and with all this things you can finaly say you have a good game with no bugs fair for all players and a ****ing funny round thats all .

( and i will not talk about the bugs becuz a game with 10 years cant have bugs all should have be fixed and good a nice round i mean that is the correct thing )

JoKeR ;*

Quote Originally Posted by RelaX View Post
    Hello all good night , well i am here to speak a little of what this round was ..
    1- i think this round was a ridicilous round from all players who are not in Sycylian Boys idiot boys and i will explain why (: !
    okey so round started we was in day 1 the crims all good .. all players have the same advantage to get stronger the game was nice (: ! all have her chance in beginin to get stronger ! the point is here Memox do you think you ideia of " A true One account System " is good when this camels only make stats and very fast make a gang like3 players smacking 2.. and up this guys like 15k stats more then all others players (: ? do you think this is the crims ? Where the robbers have chance to win the game? Where players that play Alone can win ? Where The " new players " of the crims will keep play and like the game if they stay in one gang all night and get milked ?
    do you think is fair ? by the way ALL do you think is fair ?
    Last round " round 76 " we had a nice round why ? Hunters Can win the game Robbers can win the game " HARD TRANSFER STATS "

So here i am to ask you something memox : Why should you keep with your ****ing classic The crims ? if in Normal The crims we can pass stats easy ? and why when people all people of the crims say the game was bad in the beginin you didnt change it ? by the way .. this is ridicilous its a game with already 10 years old and the game should have new things and not always remove and put things that already was in the game like Gang Atack give stats you remove it and you you bring again ? gang attack cant be removed from the game ! thats right but excuse me Mr.Memox for open your eyes you must play also cuz for a guy who have friend or dont like polska cant play in my opinion and why ? First No one roob fk just 50 accouts this round The Crims is enemy The last round we Had 3 gangs from Fort knox online more players for play for top more fun .. this game like this no fun
    i will say again you need to Put Anonymous Raves WITHOUT LIMITS ! NO LIMITS ANONYMOUS RAVES and a Special Private rave
    example : we spend 10 credits and we can have our Private Rave for 12 days the crims = only the ID FROM the account who payed can enter !
    with this hunters have her style and can hunt other hunters
    and robbers have our gangs for rob and our tickets for rob alone that is the crims

other thing why you dont bring the old fight club 1vs1 ? i mean you can let all the 3 things from fight club and put The Real Fight Club Arena but of course all updated and with more fun : example .. this time The fight club version will be random with very more fun
    Example : you enter in fight club and put the minimum and limit respect you want for VS fight and the the broswer will see another guy who want fight with a guy with this difrence of respect (: ! but all the fight will have a time for start like 10 minuts! and will have a NewsPaper with Notification From The Fights will have on Fight Club and we will can Vote From who will win vote with credits understend ? all people will Vote for one and for other and after all people can win credits you will have a system to all have fair credits from who they vote

and with all this things you can finaly say you have a good game with no bugs fair for all players and a ****ing funny round thats all .

( and i will not talk about the bugs becuz a game with 10 years cant have bugs all should have be fixed and good a nice round i mean that is the correct thing )

JoKeR ;*
    Like I said on old topic, let's make game more easly, just robbs - remove GA/gangs/friends/everythink so maybe some people stop cry about game and can play normally.

/Ofc joke.

Nie pozdrawiam was je#### nooby!

Well i agree with RelaX. And for real this round was a big joke

again that kid joker who is crying all the time..

Explain me why u call us (Sycylians) IDIOTS? Because what? Did we blame u or smth like that? Or the only one reason to blame us is that we fuc.ked u and the rest so hard in this round?

TC always was a game for ppl [teams] not solo players so stop crying. If u prefer game solo join safe gang and stay there till u die! I know that u dont need anything more - only fking robberies, so do what I said.

Than, stop talking bullshits that last round was fair, etc cause hitman had same chances to make top like robber. Look at Nocun's account - he had 45kk stats on hitman and made only 4th place. To make top u needed to acc 24/7 like fking brainless robot. U think is funny game? U rly wanna make boring game to kids who can only acc FK/motorcycles? Ohhh, I forgot.. u want it. Cause is all what u can do.

Now u are crying that there are only 2 gangs who robb and u cant join them. Where is the problem? U are playing this game some years and u still dont have friends to create ur own gang with them? No1 like u or what?

CRYZORS GONA HATE.

I forgot.. lets delete GA cause kids are crying! Lets remove Strength and Tolerance from this game.. Lets ban all hunters! And at the end change name from Crime City to PEACE ZONE.. rofl
    Last edited by ArcY; 04-21-2015 at 12:32 AM.

its not like that man, but this round was stupid, 1 10% in assaults, then we cant even overdose, etc

Memox added this 10% stats from kill on beta before this round's start. We thought that it was bug so we reported it. He answered us that is not bug, its NEWs for new round. And now many of u is talking bullshits that it was bug and we had advantages from it, .. Its annoying, boring to hear all the time that Sycylain are buggers/friends of crew etc.. As u can see, Memox changed it after start cause u was crying like crazy (u spammed him like hell for sure)..

About that problems with overdose, it wasnt our fault so dont blame us for it.

ArCy what you say is ridicilous cuz the crims is hunt and rob but all Alone not with friends i like hunt and i kick all your ass in the begining but with your camels and pass stats in begining this is not fair this is ridicilous a true one account system is hunt alone that yes is a great player !
    you crazy ;D and you think you are a good player if memox next round put anonymos raves withtout limits and keep the gang acctack i wanna see your talk (: !

****ing camels . go play classic that yes is for camels lool get advantage in first 20 minuts of the game put like 10k stats of difrence for 2 accounts open your eyes what you say dont make ****ing sense alone all people alone have fun and have chance for hunt in the beginin (; !

other thing memox your new ideia from can use multi for first times without take ban is stupid cuz very people will use it to get advantage if you want do this ! next round you need put anonymous raves 100% or the crims is just for camels . and all players will leave . good night

ur last post, rofl.. now im sure that u care completly d*mb kid.

u fuc.ked us at start? Ahahah, when? 2 hours after start? Cause u burned all ur tickets and made 10k stats? We are not idiots like u to play like this.

U said that playing alone is more fun. So now u are playing alone. So u are happy right? So why u are cryyyyying all the time? Tell me cause i cant understand it.. Ohh Joker, Joker.. u are funny, little, cryz0r kid. Plz,dont write anything more here. I dont want to waist my time to answer for stupid posts like urs.

U should go to ur mom, tell her that u have problems in internet [in game]. Maybe she will help u and than u will stop cry.

9 years forum xD

fuc.king loving it xD

this round has been fun in tc , the only downfall is being GA asking for 1x1 by noobs , apart from that , so what if Sycylian boys have control , it just shows when they play together they can achieve stuff, im sure most of you would roll in dirt and do star jumps if top team offered you to play along side them....

its the same as any player going for the top 5 , every one talks about having many camels and friends that help them , sure if YOU HAVE THEM AND THEY WILL GIVE YOU STATS WHY NOT LOL ?

i still think putting a GA on a single user should be prohibited , as a gang fight normally means gang VS gang . Not 10 vs 1.

good job to the players playing hard this round , well done to camels for being a beg friend .....