Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A new idea

Quote Originally Posted by StrykerRO View Post
    On solo I beat all of your hunters with same respect as me
    On GA is a different story.... 50 camels vs me it.s not fair you know,really.
    1st. Is our fault that u have so small respect? rofl.. sorry that we dont have accounts with 200k resp like u ..
    2nd. We dont have cammels but players. We always write every1 in profile as players etc. Not like ur RO friends (GODs like nend etc) who dont care about ppl who help them..[*] no name donators..

Achhh, ill forgot. Dayjoker plz stop crying.. u are so annoying with it.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcY View Post
    1st. Is our fault that u have so small respect? rofl.. sorry that we dont have accounts with 200k resp like u ..
    2nd. We dont have cammels but players. We always write every1 in profile as players etc. Not like ur RO friends (GODs like nend etc) who dont care about ppl who help them..[*] no name donators..

Achhh, ill forgot. Dayjoker plz stop crying.. u are so annoying with it.
    ROFL,I hate n3nd,best crying baby ever.
    It's true you are the best team in this round,but you know why almost all players hate you?Cause you think you are the best in everything in all rounds.
    Firnando and Mora owned you in round 75 and 76,but you still said you are the best team.That's why I hate you,nothing more.
    Hope you understand.
    Last edited by StrykerRO; 04-27-2015 at 10:49 PM.

syclian you are nothing my brother ! memox you need to put anonymous raves and guys without gang cant take gang attack its easy .
    gang attack can stay my boys but without anonymous raves and after if you control the game yes i will say clap but sorry with camels pass stats to 3 accouts for get the more strong in game and 10% from each hit its best player no bro you are very wrong ! anonymous raves and 3% for kill we will see if you control !
    ****ing idiots boys

Quote Originally Posted by RelaX View Post
    syclian you are nothing my brother ! memox you need to put anonymous raves and guys without gang cant take gang attack its easy .
    gang attack can stay my boys but without anonymous raves and after if you control the game yes i will say clap but sorry with camels pass stats to 3 accouts for get the more strong in game and 10% from each hit its best player no bro you are very wrong ! anonymous raves and 3% for kill we will see if you control !
    ****ing idiots boys
    if u want to see FUC.KING IDIOT look at mirror! As I said kid, stop crying..

idea for level 12 "problem"...

why players must depend on their international ranking to reach some level? ok, you will tell that to reach the last level you must prove that you are one of the top 10 international at that moment...
    But it does really matter? the advantage is not that big so we must be at top 10 inter!
    My idea is to remove this international rankings (top 200, top 50, top 25, top 10 and top 5 gang) from the requests to pass levels and put, for example, other request, or the same request but more difficult (lets say, instead of 25k stats avg, 40k stats avg.... and so on)

regards,
    xmozzarellax

FIrst of all i do want you all to stop with the insults , you do have Skype for that. The fact that one team was able to make more stats than the other is something normal , all major teams this round had a gang from where they took stats so I really do not understand the complaining here. This is not the 1st time we have this type of round.Yes agreed it is not hard for a new player to fight for top or to make stats as fast as a team, but again that is normal I think in any game , YOU NEED SOMEONE TO HELP YOU IN ORDER TO PROGRESS , THAT IS A FACT . Now we can lower the stats that teams are winning from GA yes, to try and close the gap between a team that has 5 6 players and one with 10, and probably bring back anonymous raves but that will not change much as players already know how to move stats on that system as well.
    Now we have tried our best every time to help new players and we got only bad reviews from most of the players ( "WHY YOU PUT LIMITS , WHY NO STATS FROM GA , THIS RAVES ARE STUPID , GAME IS BORING , NOBODY IN RAVE , MY ACCOUNT IS BUGGED I CANT FIND ANYONE IN RAVE FOR 3 H NOW") This are just some of the examples, Do you think new players actually read the GAME GUIDE? I wonder how many of you actually read the changes or check BETA before the round starts.We have a base of lets say 800 players more of less per round , now each of them would want this game to be in a different way i'm sure of that , and here we are 5 crazy dudes trying to make all of you happy meanwhile you just think of how to **** us and say that we are corrupt ( after you broke the rules).
    Now please come up with some good ideas or as I said skype more.

Ps : I really do not see any good ideas on how to actually improve the upcoming rounds so please get it together.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    FIrst of all i do want you all to stop with the insults , you do have Skype for that. The fact that one team was able to make more stats than the other is something normal , all major teams this round had a gang from where they took stats so I really do not understand the complaining here. This is not the 1st time we have this type of round.Yes agreed it is not hard for a new player to fight for top or to make stats as fast as a team, but again that is normal I think in any game , YOU NEED SOMEONE TO HELP YOU IN ORDER TO PROGRESS , THAT IS A FACT . Now we can lower the stats that teams are winning from GA yes, to try and close the gap between a team that has 5 6 players and one with 10, and probably bring back anonymous raves but that will not change much as players already know how to move stats on that system as well.
    Now we have tried our best every time to help new players and we got only bad reviews from most of the players ( "WHY YOU PUT LIMITS , WHY NO STATS FROM GA , THIS RAVES ARE STUPID , GAME IS BORING , NOBODY IN RAVE , MY ACCOUNT IS BUGGED I CANT FIND ANYONE IN RAVE FOR 3 H NOW") This are just some of the examples, Do you think new players actually read the GAME GUIDE? I wonder how many of you actually read the changes or check BETA before the round starts.We have a base of lets say 800 players more of less per round , now each of them would want this game to be in a different way i'm sure of that , and here we are 5 crazy dudes trying to make all of you happy meanwhile you just think of how to **** us and say that we are corrupt ( after you broke the rules).
    Now please come up with some good ideas or as I said skype more.

Ps : I really do not see any good ideas on how to actually improve the upcoming rounds so please get it together.

1- raves anonymous just limits till 5k after that no limits
    ( and a special pack 10 credits = 12 days private for the player who pay that its means he will have her private rave for 12 days with this it will can have her game robing do ships rob in gang without any problems .
    with this the hunters will hunt some noobs and some others enemys and the robbers will get her fun and her strategy with that everbody can win (: !

Bebyinho yes they can pass stats each other even if anonymous raves are but i tell you something its more hard and that is the crims FIND STATS need to be harder not easy
    do you think is funny in start of round when everbody have his chances to get her stats alone get ****ed cuz some ****ing 3 4 camels pass stats for2 accounts ? where is the fun in this ? thats why memox create the classic with anonymous raves WITH NO LIMITS will be possible to pass stats yes but more harder more strategic ! all people can **** each other with this and that is the game ! betwen hunters have ****ing FUN and robbers have fun robing we have 2 minds peop'le who like to rob and People who love to make gang attack hit strategy to make stats my self like it also ! but i like A THE CRIMS FAIR ! like all olds rounds that a ALONE player can win a top 5 or 4 or even win !
    and like a hunter can win with the same chances that is fair and with this changes only this we will have finally a good round and fair and also more then 400 accounts in level 12
    in end of round and not 120 like this ridicilous round open eyes THE CRIMS is a game for us and a job for you its not like the ****ing polska that you will win
    rest in peace

2-3%stats when we kill a guy 7/10% wounded
    3-gang attack example if the guy are alone and die will lost only 2% wounded depends from how much people acc gang attack lets say the guy are alone and 8 guys accpet just 2% - if just 2 guys wounded him 6% its easy . same as an gang attack gang vs gang and wounded 7% for all gang if killed gang 5% all people gets happy hunters and robbers .
    4- all the game should be verficed to see if all things are good = no bugs = no lag all nice !

thats it you dont need to put or remove more nothing thats the correct way

@memox ,is this idea good?
    I mean,the robbers and hunters will have the same chance of winning top 1 international with those types of gangs.

First lets say that I do agree with you but I do not , cause let me explain something here : THIS GAME IS A TEAM BASED GAME. You need a GANG to rob no? This is the identity of the game.
    AS i said before we always TRY to do the best for our players but winning stats from GA is the funniest thing is this game. You hunt to win stats , now let me explain :
    For example I do not want to play for top but I want to play for fun this round and I have 4 dude with me and we hunt , not to win the game but just for the fun of it and from 4 we become 7 and BOOM you have a team for next round . I have to say I really dislike the word camel so the next person that uses that will get banned here ( I got banned once for it so ..) .

"a ALONE player can win a top 5 or 4 or even win ! "- in what game? You do realise that you need to rob FK Wb and other things and for that you need a gang , that for mea is a team in some cases cause lets be honest public gangs are already created by a team , either 2 or 10 people for me is the same.

So what I suggest for next is reduce the percentage of the stats gained from GA and from 1 v1 when a players dies and maybe anonymous raves .

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    First lets say that I do agree with you but I do not , cause let me explain something here : THIS GAME IS A TEAM BASED GAME. You need a GANG to rob no? This is the identity of the game.
    AS i said before we always TRY to do the best for our players but winning stats from GA is the funniest thing is this game. You hunt to win stats , now let me explain :
    For example I do not want to play for top but I want to play for fun this round and I have 4 dude with me and we hunt , not to win the game but just for the fun of it and from 4 we become 7 and BOOM you have a team for next round . I have to say I really dislike the word camel so the next person that uses that will get banned here ( I got banned once for it so ..) .

"a ALONE player can win a top 5 or 4 or even win ! "- in what game? You do realise that you need to rob FK Wb and other things and for that you need a gang , that for mea is a team in some cases cause lets be honest public gangs are already created by a team , either 2 or 10 people for me is the same.

So what I suggest for next is reduce the percentage of the stats gained from GA and from 1 v1 when a players dies and maybe anonymous raves .
    Ok,maybe you are right,but atleast remove GA from solo player.And make 2 type of gangs,cause I m sure if you leave your account over the night in a gang,you will be milked.So if you make 2 type of gangs,I could be safe in my robbery gang.