Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: How do you think Round 78 should be?

Voters
219. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep stats from GA and normal raves

90 41.10%
  • Remove stats from GA, make raves anonymous and limit single assaults to once every TC day

26 11.87%
  • Keep stats from GA and make raves anonymous

103 47.03%
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Just look who vote for option 1. You will get answer what we want, all "skilled or players whos know what in this game is BEST" voted for it. For option 3? people whos think that they can take top 5 only from ROBB. Eh...where is my old TC...? ;(

Quote Originally Posted by xSycylianBoys View Post
    Just look who vote for option 1. You will get answer what we want, all "skilled or players whos know what in this game is BEST" voted for it. For option 3? people whos think that they can take top 5 only from ROBB. Eh...where is my old TC...? ;(
    Calm down noob,you lost top 1 gg and top 1 kill.
    You won this rounds because you had 50 camels to give Maly stats.
    SportsMan shoved fear into your team this round and he didn't had more than 10 players to help him

+Why did Archy deleted his account?Oh,he used bot to hunt

sycyliaNS speak to much and the fact is
    1- sports soon kick your ass without 80% of players that you have !
    2- best team bla bla top gang lost (rofl)

Cmon,here is not about end of round . Just vote and lets see next round what strategy we can make . This round was so funny , i was with no gang and no stats ... i can show u how newbas u are . off: Btw,nice round ,u won Top1 international (with ga on your top gg all day long xD ) - next time dont talk too much,just play and stfu pussylyans ;*

Quote Originally Posted by StrykerRO View Post
    +Why did Archy deleted his account?Oh,he used bot to hunt
    Why? Why whyy whyyy u are sooo fking idiot?! Now i know that this game has no future if there will play kids like dayjoker/swinger. I deleted this acc to not spend more time with dumb ppl like u Swinger. U are just brainless kid. Sorry but I must wrote that.. If ill use bot, they will have everything [my hits times] in logs so doesnt matter if I ill delete acc or no.. But u will not understand it. Im happy that I was playing this round. I love ur all hates/ur drama/that how long u can cry. We showed u how the real TeamPlay looks like. We dominated in this round.. Is seriously so hard to deal with it?

To dayjoker: We were playing X times against sport's (catalinz) team.. And sorry, but they always needed to make coalitions with strykers, lilens, hamadabus, br players with power to hit us. They cant beat our team without help. Deal with it, rofl.

Now Im w8ing for another cryzors kids and their stupid posts. LF ur DRAMA!
    HATERS GONA HATE. \o/
    Last edited by ArcY; 05-03-2015 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcY View Post
    Why? Why whyy whyyy u are sooo fking idiot?! Now i know that this game has no future if there will play kids like dayjoker/swinger. I deleted this acc to not spend more time with dumb ppl like u Swinger. U are just brainless kid. Sorry but I must wrote that.. If ill use bot, they will have everything [my hits times] in logs so doesnt matter if I ill delete acc or no.. But u will not understand it. Im happy that I was playing this round. I love ur all hates/ur drama/that how long u can cry. We showed u how the real TeamPlay looks like. We dominated in this round.. Is seriously so hard to deal with it?

To dayjoker: We were playing X times against sport's (catalinz) team.. And sorry, but they always needed to make coalitions with strykers, lilens, hamadabus, br players with power to hit us. They cant beat our team without help. Deal with it, rofl.

Now Im w8ing for another cryzors kids and their stupid posts. LF ur DRAMA!
    HATERS GONA HATE. \o/
    That's why one of your members was banned for rule 13
    Dominant team?HAHAHAHAHAHA,you lost top 1 gg,top 1 kills,and almost lose top 1 international if you didn't had 50-60 camels to pass stats to maly account.
    Just accept it,you are a bunch of idiots who think they are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by StrykerRO View Post
    That's why one of your members was banned for rule 13
    Dominant team?HAHAHAHAHAHA,you lost top 1 gg,top 1 kills,and almost lose top 1 international if you didn't had 50-60 camels to pass stats to maly account.
    Just accept it,you are a bunch of idiots who think they are the best.
    Another profe for that u are retarded.
    Yes, we dominated thats why many of u send XX mails to Mr Memox. Thats why he made this topic with this poll. Thats why u was crying all round and still doing this.
    Did we lose smth in this round? 0_o .. We wrote on start that we are comming back to win r77. And we made this.
    We didnt care about stupid top killer or top gang. We dont play for green medals for top gangs in profiles like u. Thats all what u can win in this game.
    About that our 50-60cammels.. We started round with 12/13 ppl. We have 22 ppl in profile but some of them were playing 3-4hours in this round. They made 10-50k but it doesnt matter for us. We wrote them cause they are from our TEAM!
    Not like ur GOD Sportsman who wrote only the biggest donators. 40-50 ppl donated to nend's acc. ( I know that cause kresor wrote to every1 for stats to donate for sportsman xD ). And than, at the end, top accounts with stats donated sportsman. And what? He still lose. So StrykerRO, plz stfu now. Dont talk anything more if u want to sayin this bullsh1ts.

i feel like i'm talking to a wall, not to person with brain..
    Last edited by ArcY; 05-03-2015 at 09:51 PM.

Ok,can u stop with this ?? I win top2 and top1 gg with all my friends . U said,this game is *teamwork*,right? Can u gtfo and stfu camels pussylyans? I want to see you like as team,not like as *gang* I never smack my top gang,and lost it,for top1 PS : I start day 30 to play for 1RO ,was hard....then,day 50-60,i start play TOP5 international . PLEASE STOP CRYING TO ME ! U are for me only girls :* all of you. And i never play with bots,multi or something . I like when arcy kiss my ass at skype,to be friends or something like that. I like natalii b*tch when she killed me with one page on hunt xD i love you,too :*

In the begin of round,when 10% stats from KILL ,i was ALONE ! really alone...and i still make stats more than your *best hunter - eu-ne/west* . Next days,u put in your gang a lot of botters to catch me and n3nd ( my best friend here) . Why u do that? To take ban...then u cry is not fair to ban agres (2 times) and 5-6-10 accounts from your gang . Stop doing that,u are pice of s*it for me and my team . (friends) . Enjoy the game like a team,not like a gang

Best regards,your ENEMY SPORTSMAN !
    Last edited by SportsMAN; 05-04-2015 at 12:47 AM.

Hello everyone,

Keep calm guys.
    Remember, this topic is about the future of Round 78.

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMAN View Post
    Ok,can u stop with this ?? I win top2 and top1 gg with all my friends . U said,this game is *teamwork*,right? Can u gtfo and stfu camels pussylyans? I want to see you like as team,not like as *gang* I never smack my top gang,and lost it,for top1 PS : I start day 30 to play for 1RO ,was hard....then,day 50-60,i start play TOP5 international . PLEASE STOP CRYING TO ME ! U are for me only girls :* all of you. And i never play with bots,multi or something . I like when arcy kiss my ass at skype,to be friends or something like that. I like natalii b*tch when she killed me with one page on hunt xD i love you,too :*

In the begin of round,when 10% stats from KILL ,i was ALONE ! really alone...and i still make stats more than your *best hunter - eu-ne/west* . Next days,u put in your gang a lot of botters to catch me and n3nd ( my best friend here) . Why u do that? To take ban...then u cry is not fair to ban agres (2 times) and 5-6-10 accounts from your gang . Stop doing that,u are pice of s*it for me and my team . (friends) . Enjoy the game like a team,not like a gang

Best regards,your ENEMY SPORTSMAN !
    Hello mr piece of shit,
    First of all i want to say we won round 77. Thats all.

Ps. You and your n3rd is slow as **** dont need any bots to catch u.
    Ps2. Keep dreaming about anonymouse raves. memox should not hear cry by all your camels team if he is clever and have brain.

And Arcy and others said all about that round so stop make shits here SportsGAY. We dont want to read that bullshits from you and from your camels anymore.
    Last edited by Emi; 05-04-2015 at 01:37 AM.