Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: How do you think Round 78 should be?

Voters
219. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep stats from GA and normal raves

90 41.10%
  • Remove stats from GA, make raves anonymous and limit single assaults to once every TC day

26 11.87%
  • Keep stats from GA and make raves anonymous

103 47.03%
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Anyway I see also changes on beta, so. Memox you change so much game coz people cry, thats sad. You can' t make normal TC, really? 50+ rounds people DONT EVEN make a topic about raves and now you do that. I just don't like this style coz now it's SOLO Game. Bored.

Our team won't play again. So have fun without us. Now you should robb normally coz no1 will hit you like we do on round 77 Go make your TOP Gang/TOP 1 Inter - I hope you can do that! Have fun and see yaa on round 100.

There is no more competition to call teams for fight

Where is the problem sycylians ? U are afraid ? ) , I just can tell u is same game GA is ON u just need hunt , but i forgot ur team can;t hunt ) only milk . Go take ur 50 members team and make gg and hunt ga . And if u cry here u will stop play and come back round 100 , trust me nobody cares) . SycylianChickens )

Pussylians / ChickenSycylians

it's new sandwiches in Romania MCDonald?

We don't play coz it's no competition. I talked already with Stryker so he know why.

btw.

[2015-05-04 04:34:42] Stryker Pinho: 0 competition
    [2015-05-04 04:34:53] Stryker Pinho: i came here day 80
    [2015-05-04 04:34:55] Stryker Pinho: and asked people
    [2015-05-04 04:35:00] Stryker Pinho: to invite me for up ga
    [2015-05-04 04:35:02] Stryker Pinho: on you guys
    [2015-05-04 04:35:05] Stryker Pinho: you know what they told me?
    [2015-05-04 04:35:12] Stryker Pinho: no no stryker, they can kill us
    [2015-05-04 04:35:13] Stryker Pinho: no hunt
    [2015-05-04 04:35:15] Stryker Pinho:
    [2015-05-04 04:35:16] Stryker Pinho: wtf...

and who is PussySycylians? Who tell him to no hunt coz we can KILL YOU? BUhahahaha...have fun with your raves and take TOP 1.

We dominate round 77 and deal with it. It's funny how you still cry :* We just back to game when there will be more than 2 teams with good guys whos wanna fight vs us. See yaa Mr. Cry.
    Last edited by xSycylianBoys; 05-05-2015 at 01:46 PM.

What can i say u really idiot :d , How can i say go strycker put ga on sycylians i whant smack and loose , really u are idiot . Go play next if u whant competition , but ur problem is ur afraid . U chalenge us and now u retreaT? So ur are pussy . And in this topic i see only u say " Hey Memox be smart they are kid ... be smart keep rave and bla bla bla " go cry more i like .

Quote Originally Posted by n3nd View Post
    What can i say u really idiot :d , How can i say go strycker put ga on sycylians i whant smack and loose , really u are idiot . Go play next if u whant competition , but ur problem is ur afraid . U chalenge us and now u retreaT? So ur are pussy . And in this topic i see only u say " Hey Memox be smart they are kid ... be smart keep rave and bla bla bla " go cry more i like .
    Just 1 question, who all round 77 send reports about "our" BOTS or "BUGS" coz you all the time get GA or hit? You cry, not us. GO suicide n3nd. -1 idiot will be fine.

Yea it's right. We give you challange. But we still don't see competiotion for play. Who will? You and again Hamada and Dada or something else? It's LOW. Just randoms gangs. We need good team vs us, sorry =/
    Last edited by xSycylianBoys; 05-05-2015 at 03:04 PM.

Stop with this fight xD They got top1 R77 and this is it and they dominate the game,is true . But this thread is for new round ...not last. Enjoy your last round and play next if u want or no. But stop crying here cuz ppl vote for idea No.3 We will see if anonymous raves or no . (i hope yes) Enjoy the life,first time ! xD

Quote Originally Posted by xSycylianBoys View Post
    Just 1 question, who all round 77 send reports about "our" BOTS or "BUGS" coz you all the time get GA or hit? You cry, not us. GO suicide n3nd. -1 idiot will be fine.

Yea it's right. We give you challange. But we still don't see competiotion for play. Who will? You and again Hamada and Dada or something else? It's LOW. Just randoms gangs. We need good team vs us, sorry =/
    Again (facepalm) , i just make report for right things :
    1. U guys invited all bots on gg to catch me ( for this baart got banned more then 200 attaks with bots ) .What u think u are allowed to do this ?
    2. U think u are allowed to use a bug on GA to smack all wihtout us having change to od ?
    Ho u think u are ? ))

And if u chalenge respect ur chalenge pussy .
    Cya next round if u have courage if not u will show us how pussy ur team is

fgdfgdfgfdgdrgdfgdfgdgdf scylians noobs

Hey. Midori, i didn't give you permission to talk about me in forum, clean your mouth before speak bout the king! Joking...!

Sycylians, this time n3nd and sportsman absolutely right. You guys make a challange and now say that won't play? If is true that they cried before about changing things, its not less true that your crying right now. If you are the best team in game (which I totally agree), you should be able to play any type of rounds. I've already won cups in my acc with multi, anonymous and admins. Hope you guys reconsider your talks, this won't be funny without you. And ye, if you play, Ill rape your asses with my left hand. And look, i cant even use it on real life to clean sh**t. Farewell my friends!

Regards,
    Stryker.

Hey. Stryker You know that Scylianos not have any chance against the best TBH game team, they're going to run the challenge be sure, because vain invent any excuse to run the best team in this round played against Nend and the sport that was not to top playing until the 30th or 40th, and almost won the top 1 scylians a message for you better not play because it will be the greatest humiliation both in relation to respect as in relation to Team Stats!

hugs Sp4ke the legend