Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: How do you think Round 78 should be?

Voters
219. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep stats from GA and normal raves

90 41.10%
  • Remove stats from GA, make raves anonymous and limit single assaults to once every TC day

26 11.87%
  • Keep stats from GA and make raves anonymous

103 47.03%
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Hey.

From what i've seen, this is a thread to talk about next round features, and not about last. Sycylian are far away the best team in game and Sportsman played well. They have all meryth. Dont go on kid talks measuring your dicks.

Talking about this poll, it is quite obvious for me that if option 3 wins "Keep stats from GA and make raves anonymous", no limits must exist. Limits here would make the anonymous rave nonsense because of two things:
    1- if you have good stats you will not find anyone to hunt and people will start complain like it happened before and with reason.
    2- with limits it will be easier to transfer stats even if those limits are not displayed on nightclub.

Cmon, what's hard on this? Anonymous = random war, same conditions to all players.

Regards,
    Stryker.

Quote Originally Posted by StrykerPinho View Post
    Hey.

From what i've seen, this is a thread to talk about next round features, and not about last. Sycylian are far away the best team in game and Sportsman played well. They have all meryth. Dont go on kid talks measuring your dicks.

Talking about this poll, it is quite obvious for me that if option 3 wins "Keep stats from GA and make raves anonymous", no limits must exist. Limits here would make the anonymous rave nonsense because of two things:
    1- if you have good stats you will not find anyone to hunt and people will start complain like it happened before and with reason.
    2- with limits it will be easier to transfer stats even if those limits are not displayed on nightclub.

Cmon, what's hard on this? Anonymous = random war, same conditions to all players.

Regards,
    Stryker.

i think i dont need to say more nothing "Cmon, what's hard on this? Anonymous = random war, same conditions to all players."

Clap ! respect ! and do it

Milk gang was always a part of TC, not 1 hit - MILK, that why memox should make normal raves like in round 77. You are just guys afraid of milk, that why you want that sh*ty raves anonymous.

no limitless

Quote Originally Posted by xSycylianBoys View Post
    Milk gang was always a part of TC, not 1 hit - MILK, that why memox should make normal raves like in round 77. You are just guys afraid of milk, that why you want that sh*ty raves anonymous.
    gfys idiot you thing you are the order of the game?
    we win this poll the game needs to be anonymous your team make me sick i wish had money to go to all of your homes and kick your ass stupids boys !

we tooo had chance to have fun ! **** off i am very angry go **** your self .|.

miserable idiots

Quote Originally Posted by RelaX View Post
    gfys idiot you thing you are the order of the game?
    we win this poll the game needs to be anonymous your team make me sick i wish had money to go to all of your homes and kick your ass stupids boys !

we tooo had chance to have fun ! **** off i am very angry go **** your self .|.

miserable idiots
    Again u show how kid u are. U not win this pool. 5 votes +/- its not about win. Now memox see only players dont want to make raves anonymouse. He create that vote only because u cry about raves on his e-mail. Now u spam your all friend list to vote on 3 option.. Its stupid. Anyway raves with names all have the same chances. Noone complains before in round 1-60 about raves why u cry now? Stop it. TheCrims always be like that and its good way. Thats all.

i spam allfor vote for option 3 kid you speak what you do you are really a joke
    go **** your self

Keep calm guys !
    everyone just focus on the vote and his opinion .. and give respect to other's team opinion
    you can discuss and every one explain his point but without insults to each other please ..

First option!

Ok Mr Memox,i saw u change it on beta (for now) ... maybe u can remove chat from raves,too? cuz is easy to write something ,then u can search that rave and milk on