Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: How do you think Round 78 should be?

Voters
219. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep stats from GA and normal raves

90 41.10%
  • Remove stats from GA, make raves anonymous and limit single assaults to once every TC day

26 11.87%
  • Keep stats from GA and make raves anonymous

103 47.03%
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Really?? U cant stop this fight?? I start to play for TOP5 inter in day 60-70 and i have TOP2 ... and top1 gang bcuz of me,cuz they was scared about my respect and milk top gang . WHERE IS YOUR BEST TEAM ? Please stop this and lets make armony xD lets play next round,if u can sure,and we will see . U challenge us and now u cry cuz u cant play ? If u are good,play against us in all ways . If u arent good,u cant play only one way .

Dont make drama pussylyans.... PS: I wait this anonymous raves,i can make BIG STATS ALONE ! i can kick your asses easy... Let`s do it .

Regards,SportsMAN :*

Heeeeeey stop constrain the boys.
    They need to play lol.
    No time to tc.
    hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by PrisciLLa View Post
    cry of noobs who can only hunt limit raves
    hahahaha me cry u just didn`t remember u lose 2 me every time i meet u just make stats by relations with who play 4 top and u still loser go cry i know u good and remember when u say 2 me wtf we r team or what i make stats and lose it 4 u :P
    Never Give Up

Quote Originally Posted by shs View Post
    hahahaha me cry u just didn`t remember u lose 2 me every time i meet u just make stats by relations with who play 4 top and u still loser go cry i know u good and remember when u say 2 me wtf we r team or what i make stats and lose it 4 u :P
    Training, training and more training. All round hidden to win a hit at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by PrisciLLa View Post
    Training, training and more training. All round hidden to win a hit at the end.
    look at my stats u know its hunt no training more and more intel :P
    Never Give Up

Thumbs up hellow memox

I am against the idea of anonymous raves, and I am also in favor of the fight club, where we won or we lost stats.
    Detail: The beta is very slow.q

It could be anonymous + we cant see whos is inside , only see in assaults or relations, much more fun to hunt ahah

Sp4ke 05 May 2015 @ 17:56
    why scylians dont play next round hahahh because stryker smack your team big newbas challenge and now runs

"because stryker smack your team big newbas" - Eeeee? I dont understand it...

If we play we always won what we want. Now SycylianBoys RETIRED

Yea we scared, we cry, that why we won't even start on new round. Have fun guys and see yaa maybe on some rounds.

btw. Summer is comming.

Midori, you guys can't play vs me. When we both played I all time smack you with left hand. Also remember hitting rataj 430k and your noob gang when james lost top1 to you and i win top1 killer. You guys are no competition for me, i am at another level And btw, **** blabla, take here some numbers:

r75:
    4. AdasIprzyjaciele
    Pimp - 12
    Respect: 60786300
    Kills: 1199

r69:
    4. Sycylians
    Gangster - Godfather
    Respect: 50218650
    Kills: 34

r78 (i win top1):
    5. NaTaLiii
    Gangster - Kingpin
    Respect: 43842500
    Kills: 228

PS: want see some hits also? Oh, I didn't save...they were regular to me, not special. You and your camel team just suck hugo's balls, so, stop arguing and get out of my way. Chill

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by StrykerPinho View Post
    Midori, you guys can't play vs me. When we both played I all time smack you with left hand. Also remember hitting rataj 430k and your noob gang when james lost top1 to you and i win top1 killer. You guys are no competition for me, i am at another level And btw, **** blabla, take here some numbers:

r75:
    4. AdasIprzyjaciele
    Pimp - 12
    Respect: 60786300
    Kills: 1199

r69:
    4. Sycylians
    Gangster - Godfather
    Respect: 50218650
    Kills: 34

r78 (i win top1):
    5. NaTaLiii
    Gangster - Kingpin
    Respect: 43842500
    Kills: 228

PS: want see some hits also? Oh, I didn't save...they were regular to me, not special. You and your camel team just suck hugo's balls, so, stop arguing and get out of my way. Chill

Like I see you still don't have brain.

R 75 - play me and Agres vs all TC

R 69/68 (Why you talking about Nataliii when she was playing only with MaLy?)

btw. We always smack you and your camels, remember when we milked you in day 6 or 10 (don't remember) coz you try find friends? Funny part in TC, you didn't tell it to your friends. We always won when we play more than 5 people. You must deal with it.

btw. 2: Next funny part when Kresor ask all ppl for stats for you. Like he do in RR 77 for SportsMAN just for try to beat us.

btw. 3: You talking that hit where you must invite all TC to 1 bus for hit us? Congratz, you hit us 1 time vs our XX hits to you.

like i said...

DEAL WITH IT

Sycylian Boys best team in history TC!