Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remove ga!!!

Default Remove ga!!!

Hey everyone,

I m writing this text regarding the opinions of most of people that I have met on the game...

Before this round starts you have offered us some options for how round 78 should be. And most of people chose "anonymous raves and ga with stats" but they thought no one would get help!!!

But it was different. They can get help everytime with "ga with stats". These people who got helps, make the round worse and worse. Like "scylians last round and TBH gang this round". They make ga on people but even they milk their own gang to win all gangs. Also with this system they can sell stats or help each other. If they did not get help, they could not have so many stats so soon. Also they let people robb or make stats. If they see some people robing they hunt their gang in raves or they buy people. This makes game dirty and dirty. Even friends lose each other and stop counting on each other.Stats are individual. Most of players make stats individually but they lose them in gangs. This is not fair either.

So, my offer is to remove all help system like ga and normal raves.

When you offer us some election for round, you did not give us any option of "Anonymous Raves and Ga without Stats". I want you to make another election for next round and you can add this suggestion over there.

For the last 2 rounds lots of people stopped to play because of ga. Because this system only give a chance to experienced people who has some rabbits, camels. Other who does not have any friend any helper or any gang, they cannot do anything on game and quit. I know some people they left the game because of ga system.

People who wants to hunt, they can hunt with their own stats and their own ability. Because, with ga, lower accounts pull ga, other just accept. It also makes "Usage of Bot" possible. Some people create accounts for ga and they use bot. they play with only this account that season. So, if they get banned, they do not lose anything. The others who got stats from those gang assults, they lose nothing. Also, this is not fair. Last 2 rounds suck like this.

You can make 2 system like Stryker offered but with that system also they can get help from other accounts and from other people. Also they can sell stats of gangs like this.

If you want to make this game little bit clean about cheatings and tricks, you can "remove ga" first. Then you can decide what to do. Like anonymous raves or normal raves.

If you want to make Gang assult more exciting and charming, you can increase gang points taken from gang assaults and you can increase the time of hospital.

I have to add because you will show me after this message, I have also chosen "ga with stats and anonymous raves". Because I thought no one will get help. But I saw it is more easier with ga.

NOW; ı OFFER YOU TO REMOVE GA FROM GAME WITH MY ALL FRIENDS, AND MAKE ANOTHER ELECTION AND ADD "ANONYMOUS RAVES AND GA WITHOUT STATS" PLEASE!!!

Hi eagleking52,

As u know, we had already one poll about it, and people decided to have ga and anonymous raves. Untill now we havent received negative opinion about it.
    We cant change this after one negative opinion. Because game is for all players and all players should decide about it what should be and what shouldnt be.
    But if u know people who dont like this system, please say to them- put posts there and we will see how many people want back to old system and how many want stay like now.
    We try to give a free choice to all people to feel good on game!

Best regards.

Thank you for your reply iju,

Yes I can tell them the same. But I demande you to make another election(poll) for next round. You can add another section. ( Anonymous Raves and Ga without Stats). Please consider that and make a decision. I will tell everyone to write here about ga but you can give us this option too. I chose this system too because there was not my new offer over there and I thought anonymous raves would be better. Yeah it is better but ga system makes it the same. People get help and cheat or trick.

Anyway if you can make another election, You will see the results for all people...

I never liked ga system. If you keep the same system I will quit. Because we cannot play with this system.

Hello guys,

Quote Originally Posted by eagleking52 View Post
    Anyway if you can make another election, You will see the results for all people...
    I think another vote would not be different from the last.

In my opinion, the GA has always been the most fun part of The Crims.
    I think players without gang can't be attacked by GA, only 1x1 in the nightclubs.
    Maybe make 2 types of nightclubs, a section on nightlife to hunt 1x1 and another for hunting GA. But I think it not good idea.
    But it is just my opinion.
    Let's wait and see what happens!
    Last edited by Peppe69; 05-22-2015 at 12:15 AM.

Sorry then,

I remember wrong. But after 2 rounds trying ga system people will not vote for it any more. Because lots of people did not know how to vote. Now I will check people and make them write message here or vote for the new poll...

Remove ga. And make raves normal. This is what I want. Ga system ****s the game and only some people have fun from it. I am waiting for this system. Or else you can make anonymous and ga without stats. But I dont want ga any more in this game

i dont like this ga system, only people who got friends to donate stats or help have fun in the game, always ahead on stats since the begin, whats the fun of this for us? you guys cant even make raves that can no be cheated, everyone can found who want, even if it is anonymous

With normal raves, people can sell their own stats with credits but with ga system, they can also sell all gang's stats with credits. You can not imagine that? If you remove ga like normal raves, the amounth of people who cheats may be lower than other rounds.

I DONOT WANT YOU TO REMOVE GA DIRECTLY I WANT YOU TO MAKE ANOTHER POLL AND ADD ALL OPTIONS PLEASE.
    OPTIONS;

*-Keep stats from GA and normal Raves
    *-Remove Stats from GA and anonymous Raves
    *-Keep Stats from GA and anonymous raves
    *-Remove Stats from GA and normal raves

Remove Ga.

I started to play the game but no one trusts me because of ga.
    I cant stay ın gangs also they sometimes dont allow me to robb
    I robb gang robbs thanks to a friend but sometime he also cannot do anything
    Please solve this problem or make any changement
    Because we lose stats we lose gang points and we get in hospital
    this is too much for an assault
    I wanna play comfortably
    Because with this system only certain players play for top