Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default A question about attacks ..

Why single assault is allowed every 6 hours and ,
    gang assault is unlimited ??

if you really wants to stop ppl who helping each other and selling stats go make gang assault limited like single assault
    Last edited by iji; 05-21-2015 at 06:38 AM.

Hello iji,

Thanks for your idea but we have already made a poll for changes of this round ,, as i remember the result of poll was (keep stats from GA and make raves annonimous)
    but You can submit your idea in Game reviews .. in my personal opinion you are right !
    any way i will write to memox about this and will back with reply from him ..

Regards

thanks MoDyRuLeZ ,
    I'm talking about another thing not about the poll , i'm talking about ( single assault is allowed every 6 hours ) - ( gang assault is unlimited per day )
    why all assaults isn't limited , and why all assaults isn't unlimited
    when gang assault is unlimited that's mean there's always being milking rabbits and giving stats and selling stats , and the person who plays alone cannot make single attack else every 6 hours no chance to making stats individually
    now no difference between playing ( thecrims classic - with rabbits ) and ( thecrims normal - with one account )
    and you all know this who playing with rabbits and camels , then why you disable rabbit system and keeping ga unlimited !!!

The vote was not safe, only 5 players more! What he talks a lot of sense! The ga permanescer should, however not make sense you hit ga anytime and every 6 in 6 hours knocking on account x1! Else, it is remarkable that the number of players down to this round of style, back the adm raves and the Fight Club as it was before! the the crims will again have 1k people online!
    he teams will always exist, as you can see Stryke, it passes stats normally, and I! if there is ga will always get a tactic to pass stats!
    As the end result was very divided, do the next round of raves ADM

Regards
    Sp4ke