Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New ga system

Default New ga system

i will share here a new idea for the game .
    well sr.memox, i would like to share a few ideas that in my opinion will improve the game. First the game doesn't have just 1 player but several, some of them like to hunt ga and yes it is something that makes the game fun. ga will always be useful for teams that play for top acc, but not for a top gg i mean stats from ga helps but the gang points that we loose are too much. I think ga should be the same as x1 kill, we can smack 1 player every 6 hours, so ga should be the same 1 ga per player at every 6h. The stats % lost from ga should be reduced, with a full gg playing for top we have always around 40 ppls now 40 that can take red and make a mistake, for example this round we are taking 2 ga per day and for some ppls they lose a lot of stats and then they cant have them back easily because they dont hunt. About ga and gang points, ga shouldnt remove gg points like this round because normally only 2 gangs fight for top gg and 1 will always have more power, now i think that gg points should be from robs, for example we rob 4h-5h and we do about 5kk-6kk points, then we take 2 ga and we loose all this points from a simple 2 ga when we spend a lot of time to earn them. this showns how the system is unbalanced, yes ga should exist but not for benefit all things like gang points, stats, top accounts... I think this should be changed in some way because ppls fight so many hours per day doing robs for one purpose and then they loose all in matter of seconds with ga.. some stop doing robs at gg, others go to the strongest gg and this is what makes the game unbalanced. Maybe a voting should be done for this question about ga and gang points!

Bom Sr Memox gostaria de compartilha alguns ideias a melhoria do jogo e da forma que ele já se encontra ou seja afirmar que algumas coisas estão meio que desequilibrada bom vamos La primeiramente não existe apenas um jogador no jogo e sim vários de todas as formas e de todos jeito e de todos dons ou seja alguns gostam de ga é algo que deixa o jogo divertido concordo, ai vem a questão de que o ga deveria ser mantido ao jogo equipes precisa disso mas em todo caso um top gg não e com isso o ga faz bem sim a equipes que lutam a um top acc mas da mesma forma ajuda em um top gg na verdade a maneira que o jogo está e que muitos gostariam que seria desta forma boates anônimas com 1 red apenas por individuo a cada 6hou seja o que ja se trombou em um ga não ser atacado em ga durante 6 horas, e o ga apenas ter uma % menor de status onde deixando a vitima ainda capaz de lutar por algo deixando equilíbrio em perder mas ao mesmo tempo ele passar a acreditar que ainda dá desejo de jogar e ganhar algo, os ga também não deveria tirar pontos da gg porque sempre vai ter uma equipe que vai ser superior ao oponente, ai a questão se um top gg é quem mais rouba o correto seria existir o ga e não tirar os pontos como exemplo a este round esta muito desequilibrado uma gg assalta e a outra ganha pontos apena dando ga e a gg que mais assalta fica disponível assaltando e gastando tempo por 4h a 5h para fazer 5kk a 6kk de pontos e toma um ga e perde 7kk isso mostra a forma que o desequilíbrio no jogo está muito diferente o ga tem que existir mais de forma que beneficie apenas em algo e não em tudo, poderia rever esta ideia de ter o ga manter as boates mas não perder os pontos pois assim todos saem ganhando e todos continuam lutando por um ideal no jogo está é a forma que gostaria de ver o jogo tendo potencial a todos e vendo todos se divertir e trazer ainda mais jogadores a eles e não perder da forma que está perdendo e muitos que amam este jogo irem em bora .......
    Last edited by DrFuLeN; 05-22-2015 at 07:35 PM.

Totally agree.

-----------------------------

"not consigui overdar"

Quote Originally Posted by DrFuLeN View Post
    i will share here a new idea for the game .
    well sr.memox, i would like to share a few ideas that in my opinion will improve the game. First the game doesn't have just 1 player but several, some of them like to hunt ga and yes it is something that makes the game fun. ga will always be useful for teams that play for top acc, but not for a top gg i mean stats from ga helps but the gang points that we loose are too much. I think ga should be the same as x1 kill, we can smack 1 player every 6 hours, so ga should be the same 1 ga per player at every 6h. The stats % lost from ga should be reduced, with a full gg playing for top we have always around 40 ppls now 40 that can take red and make a mistake, for example this round we are taking 2 ga per day and for some ppls they lose a lot of stats and then they cant have them back easily because they dont hunt. About ga and gang points, ga shouldnt remove gg points like this round because normally only 2 gangs fight for top gg and 1 will always have more power, now i think that gg points should be from robs, for example we rob 4h-5h and we do about 5kk-6kk points, then we take 2 ga and we loose all this points from a simple 2 ga when we spend a lot of time to earn them. this showns how the system is unbalanced, yes ga should exist but not for benefit all things like gang points, stats, top accounts... I think this should be changed in some way because ppls fight so many hours per day doing robs for one purpose and then they loose all in matter of seconds with ga.. some stop doing robs at gg, others go to the strongest gg and this is what makes the game unbalanced. Maybe a voting should be done for this question about ga and gang points!
    Completely agree with DrFulen , this type of ga this hurting many in the game and for those who play for a topgg is harmed because as he mentioned above , 3-5 hrs thefts in the game is completely lost with only 1 ga !! The round this unbalanced and many are leaving harmed in the middle of it all, it discourages a lot and affects up to even the game itself !!
    Last edited by Prateado; 05-22-2015 at 07:38 PM.

I think just perfect the idea!!!!
    Very good Fulen!

Ps. not consegui overdar!

really is very unfair this way , stealing is only way to a weak guys and novice to win the " tops " and the gas thus not of all the points that were earned in 200tickets suffered are lost in 1 or 2 ga ! ga can not give points , and should take less status!

I'm actually OK This is an excellent idea that we are actually losing a lot day and we can not compensate.
    Really want a solution to this problem. Blow one every 6 hours.

It's fair idea.. Totally agree

i do agree that the thing must be balanced, with a ga at this very moment one gang take all the work of the other in a millisec. also the other one need to catch the first one and that also take time.
    but considering how many players work in both, it is obvious that ga is frequent.
    so, i agree most of all in balancing the points gained and lost in a single GA

I agree, +rep very real and fair! Hope crew read it.

I accept this idea , I think it is a good thing that every 6 hours attacking the gang will be like what happens in a single attack and Stats for individual got from Robbry lost and he can not steal robbry again, and I would like to be a referendum on the idea Mr. Memox .
    Last edited by GaBeRsPeeD; 05-22-2015 at 09:06 PM.