Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default A crew member is violating game rule 2.

Hi there,

I hope a good explanation because this situation is unsustainable.

Involved accounts:

Bebynho20 / http://www.thecrims.com/profile.php?id=15905513 / User skype: bebynho20
    Alessandra / http://www.thecrims.com/profile.php?id=10020721 / User skype: alessandraaleale86

You can check ip address with their user skype on web site https://resolvethem.com/
    Last check was IP: 87.16.1.81

Forbidden actions between them:

Those accounts were logged from same IP and they were robbing on same gang several times. It's enough to ban for rule 2.

2. It is forbidden to own or play with more than one account. More than one account is allowed to play from the same IP address but these accounts are not allowed to cooperate or participate in any actions together. This also means you can log in only one account from one computer. Note: you are not allowed to register new account if you already own one. If you are round banned you must wait until the next round to play again or your new account will also be banned.

Check please and have a fun!!

Cya guys.

congratulations Pablo69 !!!

Finally someone see is not TheCrims.com. This game is TheCrims.RO with puppets in Crew. Lazy asslickers thats all.
    Memox use your EYES and BRAIN =) I hope u do that and make good decision.

/Agres ex Crew member

Nobody can scape from Pablo, hahah great work bro, always discovering dirty things, unfortunately u leave crew, so, thecrims lose a great guy, but life must go on!!! Congratz bro, I hope Mr. memox do the right thing.

Cya,

Dont worry. No one in the crew cares. Memox doesnt care. The answer is that the crew members can play cause NOW, ONLY NOW they know how all bots work. The abuse crew can play even taking The Gandalf. Easy... hahaha. Crasy game, crazy people and we still playing.

Im not ABUSE CREW

First of all you are not ABUSE CREW ANYMORE so that being said you have no idea what you are talking about. IT has been a round now since we have decided to that cooperation means moving stats between accounts and that is because lsat round we had 3 4 couples that did the same thing as me and Alessandra. So there is breaking of any rule here sadly for you and some others . This is why Alessandra never played in over 1 year so please stop teaching me how to do my job.Btw you miss crew? Thats why you did some investigation haha ? Well to bad it did not work how you wanted mate but is a nice good try and you know I respect you for that .
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 05-25-2015 at 09:04 AM.

Please stop talking shit, bebynho is the only crew that really works , do not try to tarnish his image .

Hi there,

First of all, I won't say like Bebynho said that was a nice try. In my view, was nothing but another frustrated action from someone that isn't a crew member anymore. In fact, I see this as a jealous and childish behaviour against a previous work colleague that cooperated with you. I see this as a fully unrespectfull behaviour tipical of people that lack some achievment feelings.

From what I've known, in certain cases, you can have 2 accounts as long as they dont log from the same device. I remember past cases where memox tried to understand talking to the players if they had brothers or sisters that would like to play and live together or near, and facilitated in some cases. This is a good example of this. We know that Alessandra is his girlfriend, and that he is ABUSE LEADER (Here is another achivment you haven't reached and perhaps intensify your frustration feelings), which means that he knows these rules better than anyone.

Morefurther, does ANY of the actions you mensinate interfer with your gameplay? Does Bebynho and Alessandras' Warren Buffets made you or anyone lose one hit? Is there any problem on crew playing game as long as they do not accept Gang attacks on players? No.

To conclude, from what I know from the rules, to break this rule, there must been stats transfer between the accounts. I dont see this on the prints you showed.
    And I am not here defending Bebynho, i just don't deal very well with frustrated persons, either it is in game or in real life.

All the best,
    StrykerPinho.

If bebynho life so good with Alessandra and login on Skype with the same IP adress Im pretty sure and scared about Alessandra have access to Crew conversations on Skype
    Bebynho. As i know Alessandra is not a Crew member, more Alessandra is not Abuse Leader and its very risky now to trust Bebynho words dont care what he said we cant trust him from now, so kick him from Crew is simply because players want it and feel very sad because they lost a trust to their Abuse Leader.