Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by StrykerPinho View Post
    Hi there,

First of all, I won't say like Bebynho said that was a nice try. In my view, was nothing but another frustrated action from someone that isn't a crew member anymore. In fact, I see this as a jealous and childish behaviour against a previous work colleague that cooperated with you. I see this as a fully unrespectfull behaviour tipical of people that lack some achievment feelings.

From what I've known, in certain cases, you can have 2 accounts as long as they dont log from the same device. I remember past cases where memox tried to understand talking to the players if they had brothers or sisters that would like to play and live together or near, and facilitated in some cases. This is a good example of this. We know that Alessandra is his girlfriend, and that he is ABUSE LEADER (Here is another achivment you haven't reached and perhaps intensify your frustration feelings), which means that he knows these rules better than anyone.

Morefurther, does ANY of the actions you mensinate interfer with your gameplay? Does Bebynho and Alessandras' Warren Buffets made you or anyone lose one hit? Is there any problem on crew playing game as long as they do not accept Gang attacks on players? No.

To conclude, from what I know from the rules, to break this rule, there must been stats transfer between the accounts. I dont see this on the prints you showed.
    And I am not here defending Bebynho, i just don't deal very well with frustrated persons, either it is in game or in real life.

All the best,
    StrykerPinho.
    As i see u dont know well the Crims rules. U can log more accounts with the same IP adress but u can't do any interactions between accounts.
    Robbing together in the same gang is a interaction and both should be banned for that because is broke a rule TheCrims.

Before this round started we internally decided to change how multi cases are being judged. This change meant that we would only ban for multi if there was a clear intent and stats transfer between two accounts. The reason for this change is to make it easier for couples and siblings to play. No accounts that do not have stats transfers between them have been banned this round and will not be banned. That includes Bebynho and Alessandra.

Pablo is right that under the circumstances we had when he left the crew they should have been banned but things have changed (to the better in my opinion).

We normally don't announce changes in how we interpret the rules when it means that the judgement is getting less strict. In hindsight it would have been good to announce this change since this wouldn't have been an issue by then.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by VanessaBHZ View Post
    Dont worry. No one in the crew cares. Memox doesnt care. The answer is that the crew members can play cause NOW, ONLY NOW they know how all bots work. The abuse crew can play even taking The Gandalf. Easy... hahaha. Crasy game, crazy people and we still playing.
    I happy to say that you are wrong about nobody caring. We do care and I care.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

0 answer about my post mr memox and about access to Crew chats. It should be permaban for rule #11.

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    I happy to say that you are wrong about nobody caring. We do care and I care.
    This is really something I do not like . FIrst I do not think a week passes where Memox does not forward me an email telling me to check a complaint , he always takes the side of the player in a ban situation. TO be honest Memox Is THE PLAYER BEST FRIEND . Trust me when I say this . To bad I can't show you all what I mean . Funny to see how Ex crew that just days ago told me that she always wanted what is good for the game can state that Memox doesn t care.

Quote Originally Posted by Emi View Post
    0 answer about my post mr memox and about access to Crew chats. It should be permaban for rule #11.
    What ? Who should be banned for Rule 11 ? Make a ticket if you need to complain about breaking rules, but make sure you understand them before.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    What ? Who should be banned for Rule 11 ? Make a ticket if you need to complain about breaking rules, but make sure you understand them before.
    If u and alessandra have the same IP logins on Skype we cant be sure Alessandra as player (not abuse member) have acces to crew chats on Skype. Alessandra should be permaban and u kick out from Crew.

Quote Originally Posted by Emi View Post
    If u and alessandra have the same IP logins on Skype we cant be sure Alessandra as player (not abuse member) have acces to crew chats on Skype. Alessandra should be permaban and u kick out from Crew.
    Make a ticket and do not change the topic and do not make me regret some actions I took last round.
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 05-25-2015 at 11:46 AM.

It sounds ridiculous. Anyone can register a rabbit to help himself using that rabbit to get levels. That other account can give cover when the gang get assaulted too.

And so I will register accounts for my mother, my father, my girlfriend, my little brother, my cousin, my other cousin and for my parrots so I will have an FK gang but i won't have any advantage because we won't attack each other.

There is no change on rule 2 at change log or/and game rules.

It is regrettable to see the crew killing this game that was a fantastic game.

Regarding what stryker told:
    Don't worry, don't be afraid, I won't back.
    You can play with x-mouse freely. Enjoy!

Pablo can you please read again what MEMOX posted or I have to post again ? Please make sure you read it first. Now for FK u need 12 accounts no? that means 12 devices no ? PC in this case so you can rob fast. Hmm I guess you may be correct but trust me nobody will buy 12 pc's just to try and win a TC round. As Memox said each case will be judged individually and make no mistake we are doing that.
    Now next time please make sure you ask before you post something that, again YOU DO NOT HAVe knowledge about, in this case our decision about RULE 2 . I must remind you , we took the decision because the amount of multi cases regarding the situation is huge and many of players are new players that just want to have fun now player for top or make 1 FK gang with their all family, that is just a science fiction scenery.
    Regarding us killing the game well we can't make everyone happy , there are between 700 and 900 players here imagine if we would've been able to make all happy .

have a nice day