Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I could show some nice prints where you say to me that you dont understand how I can do it so fast after I showed you, but this you don't say. Well, Im sorry if some things aren't available for everyone. What is sad is that jealous attitude towards me. Who will you pursue now is my question.

But more even sad is your attitude towards a partner that was along with you for such long time. I know why: your dream of being abuse leader came to an end! Shhhhhhit.

Regarding your jealousness:
    How is Indy? She already showed you something nice or was just to me?
    Don't worry, don't be afraid, she kinda liked you, you were like an older brother to her.
    Cya mr Pablo, the most corrupt crew member*

Ofc I've read what Memox told and I trust him(only). To be honest I'm happy with this change because I asked this change since a long time ago. Memox knows I care much.
    It's strange because that change was contested several times by Abuse crew when I was there.
    I regret the way this change was announced because It sounds bad. It sounds as if the Crew isn't a serious job since we can't see that change at change log and game rules. This kind of bad oversight opens the door to the game be manipulated(misunderstanding) by admins.

When I say crew is killing the game I'm saying based on what REAL people are complaining me every day. I would forget that game but I care with people who are spending time and money there.

Check last poll. Check how many people that voted for anonymous rave system aren't playing. Why don't they playing? Are they rabbits? Do they voted just to help friends?
    Idk!!

Regards,

Pablo.

Sorry for the delay in answering but i m kinda busy living in real life xD I see that everytime I play I do something wrong ! I ve got banned from being friend with the wrong person, now cos I live with the wrong bf who happen to be in crew? U ppl are so much fun... but let me tell u something GET A LIFE... because if u think that I access bebynho's skype to check his Crew conferences.. u are really too much into the virtual life..... It would make a sense if u had said I check his skype to check upon him ... ahah

PS Bebynho talks during the night too... what if one night he will spill the bean about some crew matter? Should I send him to sleep in the guest room? Pls help me figure out how to sort out this problem XD

love u all no matter how stupid sometimes u can be!

Quote Originally Posted by StrykerPinho View Post
    I could show some nice prints where you say to me that you dont understand how I can do it so fast after I showed you, but this you don't say. Well, Im sorry if some things aren't available for everyone. What is sad is that jealous attitude towards me. Who will you pursue now is my question.

But more even sad is your attitude towards a partner that was along with you for such long time. I know why: your dream of being abuse leader came to an end! Shhhhhhit.

Regarding your jealousness:
    How is Indy? She already showed you something nice or was just to me?
    Don't worry, don't be afraid, she kinda liked you, you were like an older brother to her.
    Cya mr Pablo, the most corrupt crew member*
    Shut-up you are a liar and a cheater banned by me for rule 5.
    When I was in abuse I found a way to find who was using x-mouse but it wasn't a strong proof and so 90% of hunters are using that shit but dont worry. I have ever seen an weak evidence become a strong evidence during the round. Maybe it become strong this round. Be careful because I won't be there to reviewing what is done by my ex-mates from Abuse crew.

I will never need something extra hands in this game. So, if you agree with this change pablo, why you made a post to try **** one of your ex-mates? With mates like you, who needs enemies?

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    Before this round started we internally decided to change how multi cases are being judged. This change meant that we would only ban for multi if there was a clear intent and stats transfer between two accounts. The reason for this change is to make it easier for couples and siblings to play. No accounts that do not have stats transfers between them have been banned this round and will not be banned. That includes Bebynho and Alessandra.

Pablo is right that under the circumstances we had when he left the crew they should have been banned but things have changed (to the better in my opinion).

We normally don't announce changes in how we interpret the rules when it means that the judgement is getting less strict. In hindsight it would have been good to announce this change since this wouldn't have been an issue by then.
    I just think all players should be informed of this situation before put into practice.
    My brother stopped playing because of this rule. In round 65, my brother was playing in his account, I went up to my acc 200 just to donate kills for LuiSEX. Mr. Vash banned my account that had nothing to do with the acc of my brother, it seems to me just to take it kills of LuiSEX, after crying a lot, Vash unban me.

That said hope I'm not putting my round at risk. I really hope do not try to invent false evidence to ban me for revenge.
    My conscience is completely clean because I am a clean player!
    I've heard rumors there are people using my tv.
    NO ONE HAS MY TV! I work at home on my PC, I'm addicted and spend the day online ! So stop making up stories about me.

Best regards

Last edited by MariaStats; 05-25-2015 at 04:09 PM.

Again , if you people want to transform this is into a SKYPE CONVERSATION i think this is the end of this . Some people do not like Pablo some people do no like ME . Live is hard