Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Hybrid View

Default A crew member is violating game rule 2.

Hi there,

I hope a good explanation because this situation is unsustainable.

Involved accounts:

Bebynho20 / http://www.thecrims.com/profile.php?id=15905513 / User skype: bebynho20
    Alessandra / http://www.thecrims.com/profile.php?id=10020721 / User skype: alessandraaleale86

You can check ip address with their user skype on web site https://resolvethem.com/
    Last check was IP: 87.16.1.81

Forbidden actions between them:

Those accounts were logged from same IP and they were robbing on same gang several times. It's enough to ban for rule 2.

2. It is forbidden to own or play with more than one account. More than one account is allowed to play from the same IP address but these accounts are not allowed to cooperate or participate in any actions together. This also means you can log in only one account from one computer. Note: you are not allowed to register new account if you already own one. If you are round banned you must wait until the next round to play again or your new account will also be banned.

Check please and have a fun!!

Cya guys.

congratulations Pablo69 !!!

Finally someone see is not TheCrims.com. This game is TheCrims.RO with puppets in Crew. Lazy asslickers thats all.
    Memox use your EYES and BRAIN =) I hope u do that and make good decision.

/Agres ex Crew member

Nobody can scape from Pablo, hahah great work bro, always discovering dirty things, unfortunately u leave crew, so, thecrims lose a great guy, but life must go on!!! Congratz bro, I hope Mr. memox do the right thing.

Cya,

Dont worry. No one in the crew cares. Memox doesnt care. The answer is that the crew members can play cause NOW, ONLY NOW they know how all bots work. The abuse crew can play even taking The Gandalf. Easy... hahaha. Crasy game, crazy people and we still playing.

Im not ABUSE CREW

Quote Originally Posted by VanessaBHZ View Post
    Dont worry. No one in the crew cares. Memox doesnt care. The answer is that the crew members can play cause NOW, ONLY NOW they know how all bots work. The abuse crew can play even taking The Gandalf. Easy... hahaha. Crasy game, crazy people and we still playing.
    I happy to say that you are wrong about nobody caring. We do care and I care.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center