Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Bebynho, what do u want?. Are you threatening me?

You sent me this message on skype:

"Please not again , you have no idea what you are talking the players that are playing is cause they like the game .Now it seems some people here really do not like me they make posts and post prints, now next time I will do the same OK PABLO and VANESSA so people will see what you two used to do with GANDALF ."

I dont know if u are crazy or what.
    If you have evidence against me, if you really want to transform the The Crims in a war, I challenge you to prove that I was corrupt in all the years I've been working in the abuse crew. I left the crew because I wanted. Nobody kicked me. I got tired of people, I got tired of doing a good job and have no value. The Crims to me is just a game and not a reason for living as it is for many people. I have family, husband, job, kids and only come back here to meet my friends. I have said what I think about the abuse crew play. How many deaths you have resgistradas in your account? 80 kills? And why are u playing? Testing bots? Finding bots? Killing players cause u are findind what ???
    Give me a break man! Stop to send messages to me on skype.
    Bye Bye.

AND NOW TO MEMOX

U REAALY HAVE A GOOD LEADER IN ABUSE CREW?
    OK! YOUR LEADER IS THREATENING PLAYERS OK AND ITS NOT THE FIRST TIME.
    Bye bye.

Bebynho,
    Better than u, I know! hahaha

What do you mean? I WANT see you prove what you are saying.

It's a general discussion dont be afraid, dont close the topic.
    I'm curious to know what you have to say against my job.

What can we think about you? Someone who accuses people with no way to prove what is talking.

Have you learned how to make a report btw?

cya.

Look stop searching for attention here if you need it go to Xfactor . If you want to play have fun If not have a nice life . Pablo I've played this game for 8 years now and i've seen many crew members , you were by far the best . You will be missed . God bless

PS: Still waiting for you to answer skype , 3 weeks have passed .
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 05-26-2015 at 06:57 AM.