Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Multis on Live Version

I am here to bring a questioning regarding the direction the game is taking .

Currently the teams only hunt and steal, if you know how to do these two things , you simply have success in the game .

In the past we learned many things, like stealing , make milks , hunt , look for ways to end up with opponents , do drugs , in short , many things that look like they are dead today .

So I propose that as the classic has not worked , the memox make one round in each style.

Round 1 with multi and 1 round with just one account.

What would you think about that?
    With this, we can bring back old times, and create greater competition between the new and the old generation .

In my opinion we should continue as things are, then back to classic style for certain rounds to mix it up a little. e.g. round 80/85/90
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Is sad that Classic did not have the succes players wanted , here we knew that this would've happened but we wanted to give them a chance. What Daniel here wants is Ok but I think the big teams will take advantage even more of a multi round on live. Anyway the game will have some new features that will be very interesting . Hope the players can help us improve the game more.