hi there,

So normally I should not do this but I think is necessary since 1 year passed since we allowed Crew to play and because some players seem to find this a problem.
Here you have the original RULES that CREW MEMBERS HAVE TO OBEY in ORDER TO PLAY.
THIS POST IS FROM 2014.1.13 So that is over 1 year ago. Us playing is nothing new and during all this time we never had any MAJOR COMPLAINTS or any major problems , CREW USING GANDALF TO GAIN INFO ABOUT OTHER PLAYERS.
Since 1 year passed and players got used to us , they kill us we sometimes kill them not that much cause we are not pro hunters , I strongly think this problem will come to an end with what I'm about to post here.

They will abide by all rules given to players, as well as a set of Crew Guidelines which I will list below.

* Crew members are not allowed to play for top positions (top 5 international/top 3 Killers/top Gang)
* Crew members are not allowed to play for top of their country. If they happen to take this place, their respect will be reset.
* Crew members are not allowed donate stats other players to help with their position
* Crew members are not allowed to abuse their position to mislead players via the square or messaging option to gain stats.
* Crew members must flag their account as playing within The Crew Forum.

Any complaints regarding Crew members should be reported to the support centre using the Crew Feedback option.

SO here you have it THE ORIGINAL RULES decided by us 1 year ago , since then many rounds have passed and nobody died and most important no CREW MEMBER helped a TEAM OR PLAYER TO WIN ANYTHING.

NOW PLEASE READ THIS AGAIN : *Any complaints regarding Crew members should be reported to the support centre using the Crew Feedback option.
So I hope this is very clear.

Have a nice round .