Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Classic Crims

Hello again,

So far we don't have a decision made about the Classic.
    In a few days we'll make an official announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio92 View Post
    hi, I have an idea just let classic without any cash prizes We like to play multis! and classic crims its a separated version from the normal I do not agree in transfer medals to the normal version. Imagine one day when normal tc closes! will u guys take ur medals on ur pocket?
    i agree with this idea. No need any cash prizes will be just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio92 View Post
    hi, I have an idea just let classic without any cash prizes We like to play multis! and classic crims its a separated version from the normal I do not agree in transfer medals to the normal version. Imagine one day when normal tc closes! will u guys take ur medals on ur pocket?
    1) I 1000% agree with the Classic without cash prizes (except creds prizes)
    2) I do agree with medals transfer to Normal TC version... why not let the people to be proud of themselves as CLASSIC TC PLAYERS? We might not take medals in our pockets once TC is gone, but then why give medals at all???
    3) Nice to see you here again, Flavio ...

yes i agree to remove cash prizes and to just implement credit prizes. maybe we can have a solution like this

Win 5000 credits
    The best international players this round is rewarded with:
    #1: 5000 credits
    #2: 2500 credits
    #3: 1250 credits
    #4: 600 credits
    #5: 300 credits

Top 5 killers get:
    #1: 1000 credits
    #2: 500 credits
    #3: 250 credits
    #4: 125 credits
    #5: 60 credits
    ---------------------

can i just say something to all those who read this and think why lol ??

i enjoy playing classic why ?
    well in normal Thecrims the only way you can win is with helpers " thats a fact " this game like this will never be a 1 person win game and there for im not to bothered about it,
    However with classic its a totally different story , over the 9 years i have played no matter what i have seen 1 man teams smash there way through the ranks to achieve the best
    players like Beano , Commando , UmbroElshewy , Icarus and many many more .. with classic its how hard you work... anything is possible in classic and therefor it will always be my first choice when playing any version you release

So for the people that has been here from start please give us something in return

thank you

ps for the people who dont know what i mean?

when cover was here ,
    when old Java chat was here
    when kirk and protectora was around to lay the smack down on fools hahaha

for those that dont know what the **** im on about , dont even bother replying
    Last edited by VeNoMz; 05-31-2015 at 09:15 PM.

dont close classic
    Last edited by Kreon17; 05-31-2015 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VeNoMz View Post
    yes i agree to remove cash prizes and to just implement credit prizes. maybe we can have a solution like this

Win 5000 credits
    The best international players this round is rewarded with:
    #1: 5000 credits
    #2: 2500 credits
    #3: 1250 credits
    #4: 600 credits
    #5: 300 credits

Top 5 killers get:
    #1: 1000 credits
    #2: 500 credits
    #3: 250 credits
    #4: 125 credits
    #5: 60 credits
    ---------------------

can i just say something to all those who read this and think why lol ??

i enjoy playing classic why ?
    well in normal Thecrims the only way you can win is with helpers " thats a fact " this game like this will never be a 1 person win game and there for im not to bothered about it,
    However with classic its a totally different story , over the 9 years i have played no matter what i have seen 1 man teams smash there way through the ranks to achieve the best
    players like Beano , Commando , UmbroElshewy , Icarus and many many more .. with classic its how hard you work... anything is possible in classic and therefor it will always be my first choice when playing any version you release

So for the people that has been here from start please give us something in return

thank you

ps for the people who dont know what i mean?

when cover was here ,
    when old Java chat was here
    when kirk and protectora was around to lay the smack down on fools hahaha

for those that dont know what the **** im on about , dont even bother replying
    what else can I say? U said it all... Classic it is the real hardstyle! Yeah we never played tc for the cash prizes, im talking by myself and by all the teams where I played. No one in TC cares about the cash we like to play only so let the classic version online :s As long as classic is open at least no one is going to play any other fake thecrims game.

Laptop gangster why are u guys concerned about the medals and not about the game? Im not talking specially to you bro... But as I saw the majority of the people here is concerned about taking the medal to normal crims. Isnt that a desperate act?

Flavio, we some will can transfer, if game be closed, its a fair decision.

Hello again,

We're back with a new decision about Crims and Classic a new round will begin soon.
    Go there and see more details.
    Good luck