Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Classic Round 4

Default Classic Round 4

Hello folks!

Our original intention was to let round 3 be the last classic round but after all the feedback we've decided to run yet another. This time cover is enabled on gang robberies to make it a bit easier for you to make stats on your rabbits. Round 4 will start on the 5th of June at 18:00 (GMT+2). Welcome!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    Hello folks!

Our original intention was to let round 3 be the last classic round but after all the feedback we've decided to run yet another. This time cover is enabled on gang robberies to make it a bit easier for you to make stats on your rabbits. Round 4 will start on the 5th of June at 18:00 (GMT+2). Welcome!
    Best news all day thank you Mr Memox !!!

Good decision.

Put beta to we make tests

Intelligence
    Charisma
    35274 Strength
    Tolerance
    Cash

It is the 3rd time i get jail even if i have enough stats for cover and further more the arms activated. to bad for you because you loose players.

Quote Originally Posted by razvan7 View Post
    Intelligence
    Charisma
    35274 Strength
    Tolerance
    Cash

It is the 3rd time i get jail even if i have enough stats for cover and further more the arms activated. to bad for you because you loose players.
    That's not enough at all.. (int + str + (tol/2))/3 = 42755.3333.. Al Capone is 45k. If you played thecrims in earlier rounds with multis, you needed a lot more than 45k to have a chance of robbing the thing more than 3 times successfully. I figure you need a rabbit with at least 10k over the power necessary to complete the rob. (counting in the weapon and armor is a fool's errand, imho)

Quote Originally Posted by iaintevenmad1 View Post
    That's not enough at all.. (int + str + (tol/2))/3 = 42755.3333.. Al Capone is 45k. If you played thecrims in earlier rounds with multis, you needed a lot more than 45k to have a chance of robbing the thing more than 3 times successfully. I figure you need a rabbit with at least 10k over the power necessary to complete the rob. (counting in the weapon and armor is a fool's errand, imho)
    Actually the right formula is [(str + int + tol )/4 ]*1.15 + weapon + armor. The 1.15 comes because his account is robber

use the formula from changelog rr 2

The stats formula for single robbery has been restored to old values: (strength + tolerance + intelligence)/4 + profession bonus + weapon + armour

but to play safe, just ignore the profession bonus

imho