Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: To memox

Default To memox

Hi Memox. It is impossible to play
    I am entering the rave and it is impossible to get stamina. The game is with lag.
    I'm leaving the rave without stamina or can not leave the rave.
    See the attack.

You have been attacked by **** Day 97 @ 22:31
    You lost the match.
    Your intelligence decreased with 3971.6.
    Your strength decreased with 33970.7.
    Your charisma decreased with 2246.2.
    Your tolerance decreased with 22729.5.
    Your weapon did 68490 damage.

Its not fair.
    Thanks.

Hello VanessaBHZ,

The game developers are already working to find out where the error is.
    Soon this problem will be solved.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm talking to our datacenter to locate this lag issue. I've gone through our systems and there is nothing that looks out of the ordinary so the lag is most probably a result of something outside of our network.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

No, this lag is yours problem (or yours hosting). I observer the same problem when this round was started. Firstly I thought that problem make tons of JS file what you use of the page, but no, sometimes page are loaded very quickly (less than 1s what can be observer by using DevTools in browser) but sometimes get big lag 2,5 or more seconds. This always happen beetwen changing hours on TC (like jump from 1:59 to 2:00, sometime 2:01 too), but I noticed problem is the same for changing others minutes too (like 19/20/21 or 39/40/41) and sometime this is completly random. I try use different browsers but its not help, even Chrome is slowly and has the same "lag problem" what I don't noticed two or more rounds ago. Finally I thought that maybe my connection is the reason so I ask other player, but they have the same problem, we get tons of GA because we stick on lag (for example when we try go to raves, make overdoes, or even more, when we try make surgery). Sometimes relogin account is helpfull but only for short time. Its impossible to play in such environment, especially when players use a lot of other softs to making fast GA << they don't need watch and think for what person put GA, set always for first, so even stupid macros or other toys from round to round are more uses. This lag + GA slowly but gradually destroy the game.

Here is again lag problem and ga problem. They are everywhere. I completely agree with Usuna. He is right. At the beginning the game was like an ant, too slow. I thouht it was because there were lots of players online but it still goes on. When i hunt in raves, I click on rave after on attack page but sometimes attack pages opens faster and I cant see anyone and I still wait in rave. I dont leave it. This is really big problem because sometimes we may take ga like this. They get in after we get to attack page but because of this lag we cannot see it and we have to renew the page. On that time he sets ga and plastic so we have to overdose or wait for ga result, worse one is expecting that he didnt set ga .

But main thing is please limit this ga thing with only gangs. They should not set ga on single players. They can set ga on players who have got gangs. So if we dont have gang we dont take ga. This is the first idea i have about ga....Not on single player. On gangs...

Oh, I forgot about the case what eagleking52 mentioned here, lot of times when we try jump to rave in first window and clik asault in second window we get page in the reverse order, first we get asault page (and for example don't see any players to hit) but after this our account lands in the club (because this shitty lag). I have a strange feeling that making plastic surgery has the same lag problem and all those causing that players don't have chance to escape. Just see how many topics complaining of attacks was created in this round.

Quote Originally Posted by usuna View Post
    No, this lag is yours problem (or yours hosting). I observer the same problem when this round was started. Firstly I thought that problem make tons of JS file what you use of the page, but no, sometimes page are loaded very quickly (less than 1s what can be observer by using DevTools in browser) but sometimes get big lag 2,5 or more seconds. This always happen beetwen changing hours on TC (like jump from 1:59 to 2:00, sometime 2:01 too), but I noticed problem is the same for changing others minutes too (like 19/20/21 or 39/40/41) and sometime this is completly random. I try use different browsers but its not help, even Chrome is slowly and has the same "lag problem" what I don't noticed two or more rounds ago. Finally I thought that maybe my connection is the reason so I ask other player, but they have the same problem, we get tons of GA because we stick on lag (for example when we try go to raves, make overdoes, or even more, when we try make surgery). Sometimes relogin account is helpfull but only for short time. Its impossible to play in such environment, especially when players use a lot of other softs to making fast GA << they don't need watch and think for what person put GA, set always for first, so even stupid macros or other toys from round to round are more uses. This lag + GA slowly but gradually destroy the game.
    I agree that is never good. However the problem has magically solved it self, and we haven't done anything! The lag that some BR players experienced is not the same as on daily updates or hourly updates. This lag must have been a network issue of some sort. The information we've received from our datacenter is that one of the BR internet providers (Virtua) is routing their traffic in a very inefficient way when it comes to US hosted sites.

When you experience lag the best you can do is to make a performance audition in Chrome, take a screenshot and post it to me. I can then take a look at what stalled the page load.

In round 80 we will launch a new structure for TC. There will be much more JS and less data loaded from backend servers. The internal routing is also completely different which will speed up requests.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

"No, this lag is yours problem (or yours hosting)" As you can probably imagine or at least I think you can , Memox doesn t host the game on his PC at home so clearly is not something that we can control 100% . All games have lag problems , this is internet so please be patient . At the beginning of the round we spent around 2 3 hours trying to fix the problem now it seems something is happening again and it is very strange because not everybody has this lag

@Bebynho20 Your problem (server/code/hardware) != mine problem (connection/hardware) as you can probably imagine.

Memox I know that in TC lag was always etc, especially when round will start, but that is normal. I report that after this change that you make in code lag is more noticeable like before << this mean that page (html file) is loaded faster per 2-3 click (compared to before round), but 4 click take more times (100% or more). In practice (from DevTools) I see that loading the page when online was 100 players (only HTML file) take 250-400ms >> and its fast wariant, but sometimes it takes 900ms or more, especially for rave page (excluding case with changing hours what takes 2500ms or more). So I can imagine why players get a lot of GA << they stick on lag when try do something, its impossible escape when I get lag on plastic surgery and my opponent has fast loading page.

This lag problem is more noticable after all this changes you make (use Angular, Pusher etc.), moving script to the end of page not solve problem. So if you don't change server power or its configuration then problem is not solve. I don't like that you use Pusher for every pages, this make unnesesery connection, swithich protocol etc., when we hunt we use 3 page (Asault, Rave, Surgery) and this aditional network operation waste some our time and make that page work slowly.

But nothing can beats number of recaptcha that I have to solve. When I get lag I try few times refresh page and try get it faster but after this what I get? Of course recaptcha... can you reduce this? If I answer one or two time for this stupid photos can I play 30minuter or 1 hour without them, come one, I'm the human, I can singing on skype if it its necessary but please let me play for some time without forcing me to constantly select the checkbox and select the images.