Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: How do you think Round 79 should be?

Voters
232. You may not vote on this poll
  • Limited single assaults (one per 6 hours) + stats from gang assaults (as in round 78 )

8 3.45%
  • Unlimited single assaults + stats from gang assaults

81 34.91%
  • Limited single assaults (one per 6 hours) + gang points from gang assaults (no stats)

36 15.52%
  • Unlimited single assaults + gang points from gang assaults (no stats)

107 46.12%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by iaintevenmad1 View Post
    Of course you don't want GAs removed, since that would stop you from sucking in stats from your camels and everyone else on TC, StrykerPuta.
    No, you're wrong. I don't want because of the reasons I said above.

the game must have ga and x1 and now legislate the rules is that it can not be the advantage of some of the most fazenas her beautiful out, is what I infer.
    I would like to stress three points.
    1-x1 and ga must be within the bar itself and the plastic off. why? for no forays to enter and exit and for those who have weaker PC can also kill it was legitimate ....
    2- make plastic, I will change the face of former than the player who will puchar the ga. who arrive or first click is that it must make: either flee or attack....
    3-the player enters a bar where's the other account, that account will pull a .but ga sees that the player has not gg. it does will add it in and then pull a gg ga gg in due to the player. gg will take this all on behalf of a player who does not know anything. he just wanted to do some robberies in gg. I find it dirty so hopefully see my .espero view help everyone.
    there is what I would change in tc.
    Powered by bettman

No more random raves,thats all I want

Quote Originally Posted by razvan7 View Post
    Why are you complaining about "Do you even know how hard it is to make it single account"? Should I understand it took you 10-15 rounds and you still didn't manage to do it? Look a simple idea: take stats from ga and leave only 1vs1 with 6 hour limit the same players hitting each other ... How will they move the stats now? Do you need anymore the poll?
    We had that .. they moved via 1v1 and if you take the Ga stats and you put 6 h limit on single in anonymous raves you killed hunting so this game will become who robs more? We are trying to balance something here If we can not to make the game as you want (wink). So thats why we need the poll

i think the game will be very boring without stats from gang assaults

Bebynho what are you trying to balance? Game was amazing. In times we had to took our time to learn playing the game... U guys just want to make new players happy the problem is that we are going always to find out a way to make them complain. Look I took years to fully understand and develop my skills in this game, these noobs nowadays just dont accept that they cant be as good as players like Pinho sycilians loosteams in 1 2 3 rounds... Its impossible... If we milk a gg of noobs they will cry to remove ga its unfair blablabla stop changing game like that. 1 good example of this are JoKeR Ideas he wants the game to change because in 5 6 years that he play nonstop he never won a simple country top.... U guys made medals top 2 3 country cuz noobs cry they cant have a medal but the game has never been easy u gotta work hard to achieve the things. Nowadays its too boring, noobs complain and u guys go make polls LOL next round more complain about something and change. As pinho said we are moving forward into a farmville game. In 1 round are rare the player that dont loose stats in GA by doing it or taking it its the nature of the game...

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio92 View Post
    Bebynho what are you trying to balance? Game was amazing. In times we had to took our time to learn playing the game... U guys just want to make new players happy the problem is that we are going always to find out a way to make them complain. Look I took years to fully understand and develop my skills in this game, these noobs nowadays just dont accept that they cant be as good as players like Pinho sycilians loosteams in 1 2 3 rounds... Its impossible... If we milk a gg of noobs they will cry to remove ga its unfair blablabla stop changing game like that. 1 good example of this are JoKeR Ideas he wants the game to change because in 5 6 years that he play nonstop he never won a simple country top.... U guys made medals top 2 3 country cuz noobs cry they cant have a medal but the game has never been easy u gotta work hard to achieve the things. Nowadays its too boring, noobs complain and u guys go make polls LOL next round more complain about something and change. As pinho said we are moving forward into a farmville game. In 1 round are rare the player that dont loose stats in GA by doing it or taking it its the nature of the game...
    Perfect.

in this answer it's all what we try tell you already some month's coz you made alot of changes but don't even listen us.

What now Crew? Give us normal crims
    Last edited by xSycylianBoys; 06-07-2015 at 01:44 PM.

When you will bring back NORMAL raves, not these anonymous shit?

bla bla bla why speak to much? we have a poll 4 votation vote and shut the fuc* up
    by the way how we can see the 2 last option are the same boys cuz bouth have " no stats by gang attack"
    its means 107 players want stats by gang attack removed (: !
    so marcus
    anonymous raves no limits 1vs1 with action points 1 hit less and less and less and gang attak with for no stats

Robers have fun
    Hunters have
    Bring a new Anonymous fight club also with 1 real day for same id player and of course to have 1vs1 they need to be close like 3% max difrent

:*

Quote Originally Posted by WelcomeHospital View Post
    bla bla bla why speak to much? we have a poll 4 votation vote and shut the fuc* up
    by the way how we can see the 2 last option are the same boys cuz bouth have " no stats by gang attack"
    its means 107 players want stats by gang attack removed (: !
    so marcus
    anonymous raves no limits 1vs1 with action points 1 hit less and less and less and gang attak with for no stats

Robers have fun
    Hunters have
    Bring a new Anonymous fight club also with 1 real day for same id player and of course to have 1vs1 they need to be close like 3% max difrent

:*
    You know what you have to do?

1. Open window
    2. Jump
    3. 1 less idiot
    4. All will be happy