Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Gank Member additional Feature

Dear Memox,
    I think there should be a feature like registered gank member type, in case the leader or co leader can not go online, registered gank member can join into gank without invitation if they are outside of the gank.
    Because we all have real life, and not all players can go online when he/she is needed by his/her gank member.
    What do you think? It's just my suggestion

Hi there,

How do you get to be a registered gang member, what you need to do ? The idea is not bad but we need to make sure that gangs wont get milked or people will complain a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Hi there,

How do you get to be a registered gang member, what you need to do ? The idea is not bad but we need to make sure that gangs wont get milked or people will complain a lot.
    Leader and co-leader should be the one who responsible for registering the member. if there is a member that they don't trust, just put as untrusted member.
    First the leader and co leader register the member. But if in the middle of game sometimes they are not able to login, their member already registered, so no problem right?
    So there will be 2 kinds of gank member within gank itself. Trusted gank member and untrusted one. Of Course leader and co leader should be automatically registered.
    Because suppose they are joining other gank for rob only, virtual gank as example, later on they can join again without asking for invitation first.
    And only trusted member can join without invitation from leader, and for untrusted or unregistered gank member should asked for leader or co leader first.
    It will be more better if one player can be registered in more than 1 gank as trusted member.

hi bebynho , in my opinion this feature would be nice especially in the situations that one player need invite for train but the leader and co are off.We could use this feature to make like a list inside the gg of trust members where the leader and co could automatically invite all the ppls on that list like a button " Invite all trust members" , this is more targeted to top ggs that make robs regularly.About untrust members, we could have another list and a leader or co would get a msg " This player is on your ustrust gang list, are you sure you want to invite" when trying to invite players marked on the list.

Regards,
    ShadowsPT

ShadowsPT thanks for supporting this idea.
    I hope that memox can approve this idea and implement this on future rounds.
    Beby if you think this thread should be moved into feedback and suggestion, feel free to move it.

I totally agree with this idea.
    Not everyone have the same online time.

I quite like the idea also. Would there be a limit to how many registered gang members can be on this list?
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Frazer2k4 View Post
    I quite like the idea also. Would there be a limit to how many registered gang members can be on this list?
    maybe same as Head Quarter LVL.

Quote Originally Posted by Frazer2k4 View Post
    Yes we can put limit based on HQ Level.
    if you totally agree. Please add this feature on next round. if it is not possible add it to beta version first. But, I don't think this is a complex idea to be implemented. Memox can develop it in just one day what do you think Frazer?

I like it, memox is on vacation currently so i cant imagine it will be here for next round but its sure something we can look at.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]