Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsPT View Post
    hi bebynho , in my opinion this feature would be nice especially in the situations that one player need invite for train but the leader and co are off.We could use this feature to make like a list inside the gg of trust members where the leader and co could automatically invite all the ppls on that list like a button " Invite all trust members" , this is more targeted to top ggs that make robs regularly.About untrust members, we could have another list and a leader or co would get a msg " This player is on your ustrust gang list, are you sure you want to invite" when trying to invite players marked on the list.

Regards,
    ShadowsPT
    I agree is a really nice idea as I saw here some of us said we should linkit to the HQ LVL ,that sounds good . What I want is this : I want is to not gets complaints from players that they were MILked . For example I have my gang and I make FRAZER a registered Member because i lets say trust him , but he changes his mind and one night when im off he enters gang and milks all of us . I want to make sure that if that happens it wont be again CREW's fault. So i suggest that for a player to become a MADE MAN ( like real mafia calls it ) the CO AND the LEADER SHOULD all ACCEPT or at least 2 out of 3 . In this case is we make it a group decision .

Quote Originally Posted by Frazer2k4 View Post
    I like it, memox is on vacation currently so i cant imagine it will be here for next round but its sure something we can look at.
    Memox will arrive just when this round is over so I do think that we may have time to implement depending on the period between the rounds. I will send him an email about this soon so he makes an idea about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    I agree is a really nice idea as I saw here some of us said we should linkit to the HQ LVL ,that sounds good . What I want is this : I want is to not gets complaints from players that they were MILked . For example I have my gang and I make FRAZER a registered Member because i lets say trust him , but he changes his mind and one night when im off he enters gang and milks all of us . I want to make sure that if that happens it wont be again CREW's fault. So i suggest that for a player to become a MADE MAN ( like real mafia calls it ) the CO AND the LEADER SHOULD all ACCEPT or at least 2 out of 3 . In this case is we make it a group decision .
    Wont be a crew problem, it is up to each player make a good use of it. For example, this round im one of the leaders of order an respect we play for top gg and we have like bettween 10-20 always inside doing trains... in this case i would put them as trust members cause they already stay inside the gg all day and night. I have another suggestion for the trust list members, to prevent milk and to make better use of this feature we could have like a box with 2 options for each player on the list, 1- the player could enter whenever he want; 2- the player dnt have permission to enter, this option in only to use with the " invite all trust members" feature, so we could invite all players with 1 click instead of inviting 1 by 1. and yes its better be a 2 out of 3 decision at least!

this has been sugested in the past "trusted gang member" which could join the gang anytime he wants if the gg has space, everyone has agreed with it but somehow the idea has never went ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    I don't think it will come as crew's fault. because gank member is not crew's decision. Gank leader and co leader make that decision. Suppose like current round, we add new member in to the gank, then later on we become victim of GA, should we blame others also? It's leader's fault who took that decision.
    You've played this game for years, don't you? Gank member is leader's and co leader's responsibility, not crew's.

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio92 View Post
    this has been sugested in the past "trusted gang member" which could join the gang anytime he wants if the gg has space, everyone has agreed with it but somehow the idea has never went ahead.
    I don't know this such idea ever existed before and never been approved. But in this case, I propose it so we can enjoy the game. I hope memox can read this thread sooner, approve this idea and implement it in next new round.

I can try to make something like that. How do you think it should be linked to HQ level? How many open slots should there be per HQ level?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    I can try to make something like that. How do you think it should be linked to HQ level? How many open slots should there be per HQ level?
    if we had this feature in the current round with both variations, i would have 10-20 slots for trust members that can enter whenever they want, and about 15-25 for trust members to be used with " invite all trust players".for robs.So maybe the max slots same as last hq lvl 50, and the amount of open slots would increase acording to hq lvl upgrades. For the trust members with open acess i guess its better be a "fixed" slot, which means that they will always be able to join gg.
    ex: 50 max gang members and i have 15 trust members with open acess on my list, so i stay with 35 slots to invite other ppls.

Regards,
    ShadowsPT