Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

I agree with Beby, since the gang was dissolved on that way without n3nd's confirmation.

Now I think rollback is fair.

Please, redesign this confirmation button to prevent future mistakes.
    Last edited by Pablo69; 06-16-2015 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo69 View Post
    To make it clear regarding of Round 71,
    A bug was found INTO the game and checked by abuse team with Smk's assistance. So It was sorted out with roll back of Smk's gang and Hamada got banned due to violate rule 6.

1. You are solely responsible for your account. Your account will never be restored or rollbacked unless the damage has been inflicted by the Crew. Credits might be restored if there is sufficient evidence of abuse.

Developers Crew are responsible for source code of game therefore they are responsible for game bugs and damages done by that.

Regarding current case,
    There is no bug and not much to discuss. I can't see a good argument to roll back his gang.
    That browser functionality isn't a bug in my point of view.

The Crew must have a seriously posture on this case because roll back without strong arguments sound bad. Unless the crew isn't a job taken seriously.
    Read my post before you open your mouth. Who are you to judge what are strong arguments? This is normal customer support. I don't see this as a bug case, this is a case where a player screwed up unintentionally.

I think this whole discussion is selfish and on a childish level. I for once learned from Smk's case in round 71 but all of you who are trying to take advantage of this situation should be ashamed of yourselves. There is no honor in winning under such conditions.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by vAIcORINTHIANSs View Post
    me proves what are you talking about?
    English by : #JoelSantana

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    Read my post before you open your mouth. Who are you to judge what are strong arguments? This is normal customer support. I don't see this as a bug case, this is a case where a player screwed up unintentionally.

I think this whole discussion is selfish and on a childish level. I for once learned from Smk's case in round 71 but all of you who are trying to take advantage of this situation should be ashamed of yourselves. There is no honor in winning under such conditions.

Really do you wanna to know who am I? I don't think so

with all my respect For all people
    I have fair Idea
    Both Of gang members Take medal Top gang

SimBa

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo69 View Post
    Really do you wanna to know who am I? I don't think so

ah você deve ser um paraiba qualquer que só fala asneira mano sai vazado chupingole ,ta falando muito ja nas conversa dos outros -'-

Totally agree at this point. I don't see where is the honour on winning like this, when it is obvious that we made better gang, with huge more points and with tons of more stats. This isn't a bug but is a browser problem, which means that it wasn't only players' fault. Top gang this round belongs undoubtedly to TBH (TheBestHunters from which I am proudly the leader). There is absolutely no merith on giving top gang to others.

On the other hand I understand order, and there is also no merith on n3nd top gang since he change the nick to Ninjaboys and if wasn't my team smacking order all round he would win shit. So, I see no merith on both sides. Its a shame both positions.

Regards,
    Stryker.

First of all, we download the same browser, and we make the same steps, and we got the confirmation message (image linked in ultimate post).

Now, if he choose to use an old version of a ****ed navigator, i think he is able to got mistakes, and he is responsable for this. And i cant imagine why the hell he choose this navigator, somebody can tell me ? Maybe to get some advantage that no one knows about ? Im sure that if crews investigate this navigator, will find something wrong for sure, because nend is not a noob, he know very well what he is doing.

And, if he click and drag, is not our problem, he never should click and drag in Gang Center page, theres no reason to leader do this action. Its clear that he make a mistake, and this is not our problem. Wrong clicks inflict 100% in game, in hunt, in by drugs, all the time ppls make wrong clicks, and lost, this is part of the game.

And i have one question, so, if i download a browser made by Zimbabue, or made by Atlantida Island, and then I go to hunt, if I click and drag, and I got hited and lost 100k, can I ask my stats back ??? I dont think so....

PS: And about honor, I can't see honor in a top gang that was dissolved, and returned by the boss of game. Honor is create a gang by 0, and give to all new players a chance to start and learn how to play Crims. Yah, this is Honor.

oFF.
    Last edited by smk; 06-16-2015 at 08:03 PM.

Shadows the gang name i sugest was NinjaBoys|TheBestHunters|TheBlackRose , the name of all ho contributed here in this gg , so i think is a fair name

Quote Originally Posted by n3nd View Post
    Shadows the gang name i sugest was NinjaBoys|TheBestHunters|TheBlackRose , the name of all ho contributed here in this gg , so i think is a fair name
    The gang name isn't ok and the flag isn't ok aswell. I am the leader aswell of the gang and I do NOT agree with this. I will jump off with many friends if you act like a snake and do this selfish. You have no honour doing this, because all my friends didn't like whar you just did. I see that no one here has word and character. Nothing more to say. Everyone knows that the flag was PT since the beginning of the round, and you changed to romanian from nowhere in the end. You don't deserve win this way.

Regards,
    Stryker.
    Last edited by TBHkillkillkill; 06-16-2015 at 08:18 PM.