Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

1. You are solely responsible for your account. Your account will never be restored or rollbacked unless the damage has been inflicted by the Crew. Credits might be restored if there is sufficient evidence of abuse.**

that's enough!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by uLTIMATE View Post
    HI all, i'm smk, leader of oRDER aND rESPECT.

plz closed this topic... hes kidding me HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyone know This guy?? Reason
    Is nobody, just a camel without water.

Most of the time gives overdose also click wrong.

how to do?

Just I was amazed by him use the Baidu Browser? hauhauhauahuah

1 - Português
    Voce tem que pensar o seguinte.. Quando voce apanha, por erro seu, erro do oponente, Seus stats JAMAIS, serao devolvidos.
    Quando voce toma aquela "OVERDOSE" sem querer.. voce tem que gastar "CREDITOS" para pode sair do HP.
    Quando voce Rouba aquele "crime escolhido" e vai preso, sera que tem uma opçao escrita, "OH FOI UM BUG, SAIA DE GRAÇA."
    Acredito que nao né. Entao Sr Memox, Pensa na atitude que ira tomar.. Pois o erro nao foi nosso, nem seu, nem da equipe. Foi de um mero jogador..
    2- English

You have to think the Next .. WHEN you get hit by your error , the error opponent , your stats will never be returned. .
    WHEN you take That " OVERDOSE " by mmistake.. you have to spend " CREDITS " to leave hp .
    WHEN you Steal That "chosen crime" and goes to jail , will be that HAS A Option Writing , " OH WAS A MISTAKE , you can leave for free . "
    I believe is not right . Then Sr Memox , Think of attitude that will take ..Because this error was not our, NOt Your, NOt team . It was a player mistake...
    Last edited by OFFFOREVER; 06-16-2015 at 04:23 AM.

Hi there,

I don't believe that Memox will roll back n3nd's gang.

N3nd was the gang boss and the gang was dissolved by his own hands. Ofcourse it could be just a mistake commited by N3nd but it doesn't matter because it is a game where mistakes are decisive to win or lost the round. Roll back will be a lack of respect with people of other gangs.

Think about all players asking for roll back for their own mistakes. The round will be a draw

It is a hard case but Memox has good sense to solve this kind of case.

Don't worry!

holla,

I just want to say one thing that is important, why till today is still there admint the corruption
    BIG LOL for the admint doing corrupt for this game round by round
    Last edited by buwbuw; 06-16-2015 at 05:28 AM.

I'm quite disgusted by the lack of dignity shown in the comments. I have helped players in the past to restore accounts, medals, get back credits from mistakenly buying two MM and also gangs that have been deleted by "mistake". I've helped players who have gotten their accounts hacked to restore what could be saved. For anyone playing it must be obvious that the gang was deleted by mistake. How can it be unfair that I step in and sort out the situation? It won't affect the game play of any other player. However, it will potentially affect who will win top gang this round. The rules are there to make it clear that we won't step in and sort out every small mistake that is made but if we can help out to solve an obviously unintended situation I these days don't see any reasons why.

2 rounds ago smk himself found himself in a situation where his gang was unintentionally deleted. At that point I didn't reason as I do these days so I denied his request to restore the gang. That situation was sorted out because of Pablo's investigation which lead to hamada being banned and smk's gang being restored. That incident made me revalue my responsibility. When this happened to smk there were a lot of opinions, just like now, and some of those opinions were that I was corrupt for helping smk. Now you are accusing me for being corrupt for not "helping" smk. Please try and understand that I have no personal interest in who wins this game.

I will not help players that make the same mistakes several times but when I can I think the only fair thing is to help out when I have the means to do so and it doesn't hurt any other player. In my opinion restoring this gang will not hurt any other player since it doesn't undo any action made by someone else. Other gangs and players still have their points and stats that they've worked for. Giving back stats for a bad assault or a robbery that didn't succeed will of course not happen, that would be insane.

Having that said, I will consult my crew before proceeding in this matter.

Feedback is of course welcome. Flaming, unfocused and inappropriate comments will be disregarded - as always.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by smk View Post
    Hi all, i'm smk, leader of oRDER aND rESPECT. Im here to tell the truth about Top Gang of this round 78.

The leader of TBH (n3nd) dissolve his own gang, doing a wrong click in Red Botton (Dissolve Gang) and this action make his gang be dissolved. He tell to crews that was a bug in his navigator, but we download the same navigator (Baidu Browser) and there’s no any bug in Red Botton.

So I was talking with Mr. Memox to show him about our test in that navigator, and Mr. Memox confirm that any bug was found, and conclude that the leader do a wrong click, even with no intention, but he did.
    So, TBH gang was dissolved by your leader, intentionally or not, the gang was dissolved by his hands.

But crew’s decide to give back their gang, I don’t know why, maybe they are Special Players, I really don’t know the difference between then, and us, because we all spend our money here.

I had experienced similar situation in round 71, but in that case, a bug was confirmed by Crews, and I remember that Mr.Vash said to me:

‘’I will check your case, if I discover that you lie, I will ban you for tell a lie to crews.’’

So, I can’t see difference here, if the leader said that he was victim of a bug, but any bug was found, and Memox confirm this, he is not lying ? In resume, if he do a wrong click, its not our problem, the leader dissolve his own gang, and there’s no reason to restore it, or some players got Special Treatment?

Maybe this is the reason that a lot of peoples are leaving The Crims. I will not use the word ‘’Corruption’’, because i'm not here to start a revolution, we are here to help new players, oRDER is doing this since round 65, but seen’s that unfortunately we should stop to be fool, and leave this game, like others.

Off.

Ahh just one more thing, my players does wrong click all the round, and couldn't leave gang in time, we lost stats and gang points, we can get our stats and gang points back ?
    FIrst off do not come here and say just your version . We showed you what happened and you saw with your own eyes that on that browser you do not receive the are you sure message and you saw why . Memox said to you that this is not a bug but it was a problem of the browser.

Now I think you people forget that R71 we did give back the gang so by doing that we did not regard RULE 1 so therefore there is no RULE 1 here. I do agree totally NEnd is a noob he , willingly or by mistake pressed the button and after realising he dragged it up hoping he will not dissolve.

" had experienced similar situation in round 71, but in that case, a bug was confirmed by Crews, and I remember that Mr.Vash said to me:

‘’I will check your case, if I discover that you lie, I will ban you for tell a lie to crews.’’ "
    This is what you said no? Well yesterday for 2 h you said to me that you have prints and u sent us links that do not work , in the end you saw that the so called bug existed and the gang gets deleted so what I understand here is that you did try to lie to us no ? Or am I incorrect ? So make sure you realise what your talking when you ask us to apply the rules like you said yesterday and I quote : " YOu MUST BAN CAUSE HE LIED TO CREW "

Now yesterday me and Memox spent a lot of time with you , and that for no reason since you are not either Crew or have any relation with the gang that was deleted , we did that so you can understand why Memox made that choice , we did not invite NEnd there to tell his side of the story SO I REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN COME AND SAY WE HELP HIM .

" Ahh just one more thing, my players does wrong click all the round, and couldn't leave gang in time, we lost stats and gang points, we can get our stats and gang points back ?"

is this a real question or ..... cause I cant believe what I'm reading ..

Quote Originally Posted by smk View Post
    Is nobody, just a camel without water.
    For all of you here : repeat this sentence here again and you will get banned . You are all players and I will not say how good are some of you that wrote here for respect and because I am a crew member .
    I have to tell you I was banned 1 week for using that word in a PM so next time I see it here you know what I will do .

PS : I'M STILL WAITING ON YOUR PROOFS .