Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

The name is not ok, considering that u trick your own team mates. And you dissolve your gang, and the boss is giving back because feel shame. Great honor! Why dont sugest name IneedHelptoWin, or MyFingerdontKnowHowToClick, sounds nice!
    Last edited by smk; 06-16-2015 at 08:27 PM.

I am also member of the top gang and wtf is this romanian? i played in TBH not in ninjaboys n3nd. You dont have honour. Memox, you will agree with this?

Regards,
    Jlz the best hunter of brazil.

and then the right memox will even return the gg increasingly worse so this game is not the to continue playing as they will always be the same to win
    shit this translator

So i see we just fight here , Jlz we played team NinjaBoys my guys , TheBestHunters - stryker guys and TheBlackRose - kloss guys , so for me is fair to put name like this : NinjaBoys|ThebestHunters|TheBlackRose , and nobody will decide nothing , only memox will decide if they give back gang or not . So stop fight here guys .

N3nd you are rlly idiot **** your stupid flag, i dont need a medal with "bangladesh" flag. Bye noob! The real leader is Stryker and all people know it. OAR dont have honour, but n3nd the same.

Quote Originally Posted by n3nd View Post
    So i see we just fight here , Jlz we played team NinjaBoys my guys , TheBestHunters - stryker guys and TheBlackRose - kloss guys , so for me is fair to put name like this : NinjaBoys|ThebestHunters|TheBlackRose , and nobody will decide nothing , only memox will decide if they give back gang or not . So stop fight here guys .
    So why not PT flag or PL?

I will not say nothing more here , let the persons ho have power to decide what should happen . Have a nice day !

Top GG serious business...
    OMG maybe im the only player in the game who think this is bullshit and dont care about that shit. #D

Hi. For me leader should decide what is the flag, and name gg and the leader is n3nd...sorry but for me he decide, of couse if memox rolback gg.

But maybe stryker and n3nd had other findings.. we dont know this