Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Threaded View

Exclamation The Truth About Top Gang R78

Hi all, i'm smk, leader of oRDER aND rESPECT. Im here to tell the truth about Top Gang of this round 78.

The leader of TBH (n3nd) dissolve his own gang, doing a wrong click in Red Botton (Dissolve Gang) and this action make his gang be dissolved. He tell to crews that was a bug in his navigator, but we download the same navigator (Baidu Browser) and there’s no any bug in Red Botton.

So I was talking with Mr. Memox to show him about our test in that navigator, and Mr. Memox confirm that any bug was found, and conclude that the leader do a wrong click, even with no intention, but he did.
    So, TBH gang was dissolved by your leader, intentionally or not, the gang was dissolved by his hands.

But crew’s decide to give back their gang, I don’t know why, maybe they are Special Players, I really don’t know the difference between then, and us, because we all spend our money here.

I had experienced similar situation in round 71, but in that case, a bug was confirmed by Crews, and I remember that Mr.Vash said to me:

‘’I will check your case, if I discover that you lie, I will ban you for tell a lie to crews.’’

So, I can’t see difference here, if the leader said that he was victim of a bug, but any bug was found, and Memox confirm this, he is not lying ? In resume, if he do a wrong click, its not our problem, the leader dissolve his own gang, and there’s no reason to restore it, or some players got Special Treatment?

Maybe this is the reason that a lot of peoples are leaving The Crims. I will not use the word ‘’Corruption’’, because i'm not here to start a revolution, we are here to help new players, oRDER is doing this since round 65, but seen’s that unfortunately we should stop to be fool, and leave this game, like others.

Off.

Ahh just one more thing, my players does wrong click all the round, and couldn't leave gang in time, we lost stats and gang points, we can get our stats and gang points back ?
    Last edited by smk; 06-16-2015 at 02:10 AM.