Hi,

I was not going to comment this but I have some words. I understand both positions of n3nd and order. To be honest, I would accept if memox didn't want to give him back the gang because, as it is not a bug, n3nd has his own fault aswell. I would accept if memox would give the gang back, because, apart from some issues i had before with memox, he is the most honest and good person on this game, and he is the one who always tries to understand players' side. It makes me also sad see that smk and some people from order point fingers when they were helped in the past by mistakes that happens. They lost this top gang and who deserves to win is TBH, which I am leader; we have more points, around 200x more stats.

I am here not to lick balls or defend someone but to present my fully respect to the owner of the game for his words and for his position, not from now, but from all time. You are a truly person and I totally regret have lied you one time in the past. Won't happen again. Giving the gang back or no, it won't change this opinion I have. Thanks.

Regards,
Stryker.