Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PriStkJlzFgtJr View Post
    I swear I'm still trying to understand the cry of the members of the order... If the same case happened with smk and gg was returned to it.
    One player of the order told me that Kloss DELETED the gg because fight with smk and then they LIED saying gg disappeared for no reason.
    Do you will deny this? Because the person told me that he can prove it was there.
    If it really happened smk has no character and still have the audacity to say about corruption.
    It's ridiculous the desperation of people that can only win top gg in this game.
    cuidado para você não aparecer nos registros de doadores de status para o stryker kkkkkk
    3600 mortes com 300k de skill apenas? estranho estranho kkkk não que eu repare... kkk mais é só uma suposição que passou aqui pela minha cabeça... kkk
    fora que só sendo lezada para não notar diferença nos casos mas.... kkkk

Good that I didnt play last round .. but I would like to tell u smth. At start, in round 77 we [sycylians] had "top1" gang. At the night, one of us who was leader at the moment wanted to give leader to other ppl. But he gave CL by mistake to wrong/random person. Ofc this guy didnt want to give us leader back. We wrote to Mr Memox about this situation and ask if he can help us or nope. He answered that it was our fault and he can do nothing about it.

And now, when Nend made mistake, Mr Memox restored gang with points.. ROFL

I dont want to start a war between players and crew.. But every1 of u know that few ppl from "Stryker's bus" have rly gooood contact with Mr Memox/Crew members. If some1 will try to tell me that im wrong ill make fatality on his empty/dumb head.
    Regards

achhhh I forgot. Kresor send more e-mails to Mr Memox in his life than send SMS/letters to his own Girlfriend. (highfive) Marek!
    Last edited by ArcY; 06-17-2015 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsPT View Post
    PLS DO NOT COME HERE TO RAISE FALSE SUSPICIOUS, you are not a member of order so you dont know what you are talking about. A BUG WAS FOUND and memox verified that was true which led to hamada being banned.
    So let's wait for the Comp confirm what he told me.

é cada uma hahahaha, então quer dizer que se uma EQUIPE doar stats pra uma conta é quebra de regra? Pelo amor de Deus, se fosse assim, não teria records pra quebrar, e nem porra nenhuma.

Gente que tempestade e copo d'agua

vão trabalhar
    SINCE ROUND #21

Confirm what? Who is comp? Hahahaha stupid fat girl !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ArcY View Post
    Good that I didnt play last round .. but I would like to tell u smth. At start, in round 77 we [sycylians] had "top1" gang. At the night, one of us who was leader at the moment wanted to give leader to other ppl. But he gave CL by mistake to wrong/random person. Ofc this guy didnt want to give us leader back. We wrote to Mr Memox about this situation and ask if he can help us or nope. He answered that it was our fault and he can do nothing about it.

And now, when Nend made mistake, Mr Memox restored gang with points.. ROFL

I dont want to start a war between players and crew.. But every1 of u know that few ppl from "Stryker's bus" have rly gooood contact with Mr Memox/Crew members. If some1 will try to tell me that im wrong ill make fatality on his empty/dumb head.
    Regards

achhhh I forgot. Kresor send more e-mails to Mr Memox in his life than send SMS/letters to his own Girlfriend. (highfive) Marek!
    I agree 100%, true words arcy !
    Last edited by smk; 06-17-2015 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xbaloeiro2 View Post
    é cada uma hahahaha, então quer dizer que se uma EQUIPE doar stats pra uma conta é quebra de regra? Pelo amor de Deus, se fosse assim, não teria records pra quebrar, e nem porra nenhuma.

Gente que tempestade e copo d'agua

vão trabalhar
    isso eh o de menos nao sei pq mudaram foco.. questao eh a gg devolvida e os pontos aumentar em 80kk de uma hora pra outra..

I just know that the gang returned in round 71 as Priscilla quoted just above because they are crying that returned this round of the gang 78 ?
    I have the medal round of 71 and was cited as the gang was then deleted is being fair return I am no part of either gang , being a shame that cry because of gang medal actually should ban logo once as the plaka mentioned .

smk as always offending players, it is regrettable lack of common sense this young man. tsc tsc tsc
    Top gg's really important for this guy..
    I can give my medal to him to stop crying?

tem pessoas que nem deveriam entrar no fórum kkkkk não sabe o que falam